India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

I Totally Stand with Swami Ramdev ji

I riz totally stand with evry cause against corruption and other issues that swami ramdevji is fighting for. Totally decry .....

06-06-2011

: Jun 2011
: hyderabad
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Angry I Totally Stand with Swami Ramdev ji

I riz totally stand with evry cause against corruption and other issues that swami ramdevji is fighting for. Totally decry the police action against him and the lakhs of peacefull protestors. Jsut shows the desparation of the corrupt ones in the govt. who want to totally silence not only Swami ji but also the entire risen up public of India. But we will not be cowed down. We will fight for it till the very end and as a solidarity wid the attacks I am marking a black day today. Long way to go swami ji and anna ji. And we're always with you
07-01-2011

: Jul 2011
: THANE
:
: 16 | 0.00 Per Day

even i support the cause of swami ramdev and anna hazare but i think along with gandhi today india neeus leadr like netaji subhaschchandra bose and bhagat singh because atleast the britishers were worried abiut gandhijis hunger stike but todays congress man dont have any shame.its the time that military should take over th county till the things are put in order

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0