India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum

"How to make corruption say bye bye"

" we monitor " against corruption every netizens across world must join hand seriously to fight and washout corruption from .....

06-02-2011

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"unique system"

" we monitor " against corruption every netizens across world must join hand seriously to fight and washout corruption from earth as soon as possible because delay to erase corruption means corruption active in society and corruption is a slow poison which is effecting new generation too day by day - every person say no to corruption if caught in corruption should get life term or even death sentence as soon as possible - a strict jan lokpal bill to be implemented as soon as possible and every one should be covered in this because corruption startes from top level to bottom level and if top are punished naturally bottom will be erased so be united all to fight against corruption and to delete corruption from system which is effecting badly effecting people since 1947 - jai hind - vandematram
"Gentle men! In my opinion a unique system is required first. Our present Government infrastructure was designed by English. It lacks too many things. It requires improvements in many sectors. If we could do so then only we can make our India free of corruption. In our country most of the people are habitual to go against any rules and regulation whenever they get opportunity to earn money." The last date to draft jan lokpal bill is about to reach (30th june). All meeting could not produce any results till today. Let us see what happen's after 30th of june 2011.
06-04-2011

:
"View of a politician"

Gentle men ! Today I met a senior Politician of my city. I simply asked him about on going day today activities against corruption, failure of government systems to meet out requirement according the growth in polpulation. He simply replied that government policies are designed by preffering politics party ruling over on a particular state. Different plans for different states and majority is counted for each and every demand of public and social workers. Different prices of things in different state, is the good example of different policy for different state. This view made me to think Whether we are living in united india or just living in a state. Our government has no same price policy that can be implimented all over country. In other words when will we see the things (petrol, cooking gas etc.) are being sold at the same price in all over india ?
06-06-2011

: May 2011
: Tamilnadu
:
: 19 | 0.00 Per Day

As you gentlemen say, If it is possible to make the above said 5 basic steps as Practically possible, then that is the success of our Annaji's Movement. I guess, its our (member's) responsibility to make awareness about these 5 keys throughout India. I dont have any idea about how to spread this , But this is my view gentle men.
06-07-2011

:
"Day duty"

As you gentlemen say, If it is possible to make the above said 5 basic steps as Practically possible, then that is the success of our Annaji's Movement. I guess, its our (member's) responsibility to make awareness about these 5 keys throughout India. I dont have any idea about how to spread this , But this is my view gentle men.
Respected woman ! To spread these five points and any other points of your own just make a person whom you meet in a day, fully understand how harmfull is the corruption not only for the person but for his/her son/daughter. If you could make him/her satisfied with your view then consider your day duty got finished. I am also doing this "Day Duty".
06-08-2011

: May 2011
: Tamilnadu
:
: 19 | 0.00 Per Day

Respected woman ! To spread these five points and any other points of your own just make a person whom you meet in a day, fully understand how harmfull is the corruption not only for the person but for his/her son/daughter. If you could make him/her satisfied with your view then consider your day duty got finished. I am also doing this "Day Duty".
Mishraji, as you guided me how to spread our vision, I started my "day duty" today. Proud to be a member of this site. Jai Hind
06-09-2011

: Jun 2011
: United kingdom
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

Corruption can be 90% eradicated by following simple steps although corrupt people rule the country. The steps r effectively implement the software for property dealings. Any registration, exchage deed etc for a piece of land done should have global dimensions of survey site which r unique and pre registered. When ever any other person want to do registration on top of that them it will not allow him to register because already that has been registered and alerts r sent to all authorities of suspension of this guy who need to respond in 2 days time. Software has to tell this guy that please come after one week we will look into but fall required departments KRA should be set of they won't resolve this in time
06-09-2011

: United kingdom
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

By eradicating the child labour. Who ever see Any child in any factory or work place Can directly feed this info in Internet where u can log all this with out your identification noticed and corresponding departments should take action if they find so. If they won't then send a info to most trusted lokalpal members by consolidating all proofs who further take with government r will male public through media.
06-09-2011

:
"Janani and Janm Bhoomi Sarvatra Poojte"

By eradicating the child labour. Who ever see Any child in any factory or work place Can directly feed this info in Internet where u can log all this with out your identification noticed and corresponding departments should take action if they find so. If they won't then send a info to most trusted lokalpal members by consolidating all proofs who further take with government r will male public through media.
"Gentle Man ! I respect your spirit. Conditions are different in India. People are struggling for one day living due to price hike. Today each member of a family have to work to meet out living of a day. In present condition it is quite hard to motivate childern not to work in factory or work place. As if children will not go on work then they are sure to face starvation. As any family income is being found short due uneven price hike. Sorry gentle man ! To work is much better instead of dying hungrily. I thanks your positive spirit towards our motherland. Even living in united kingdom you have a better respect and feelings for our motherland and its people. Many many thanks to keep supporting to us. "Janani and Janm Bhoomi Sarvatra Poojte"
06-14-2011

:
"little hope"

"Gentle men ! Todays news is - All Government employee will get their salary after having unique id card. The task of giving unique id card will be completed up to 2012. This news is a little hope to all of us. I hope remaining points will also be considered sooner or later. Bande Matram.
06-16-2011

:
: 8 | 0.00 Per Day
"har khabar sahi nahi hoti"

mishra ji har khabar sachchi nahi hoti. har roj koi naya bada newspaper mein chhapta rahta hai.............hame koi thos muhim chalane ki sakhta jarurat hai. sant rahne par apna lakshya prapta nahi hoga. Koi naya tarika nikalna hoga. hame aap se ummid hai aap kuchh positive jaroor karoge. bande matram.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0