India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

"Honesty got hammered"

Sunil, I too believe that Subash Chandra Bose was one of if not the greatest freedom fighters India produced. I .....

06-09-2011

: Apr 2011
: Bangalore
: 44
:
: 7 | 0.00 Per Day

Sunil, I too believe that Subash Chandra Bose was one of if not the greatest freedom fighters India produced. I think the British used Gandhi to drive away Bose because Bose really scared them. Non violence will never get us real freedom. We got freedom only on paper in 1947, but in reality we have been ruled by the puppets installed by them ever since.
06-12-2011

: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"politician support corruption"

Sunil, I too believe that Subash Chandra Bose was one of if not the greatest freedom fighters India produced. I think the British used Gandhi to drive away Bose because Bose really scared them. Non violence will never get us real freedom. We got freedom only on paper in 1947, but in reality we have been ruled by the puppets installed by them ever since.
"Gentle man ! At present politician are trying their best to support corruption. As most of the politician are karodpati and they want to earn more and more money. They have power. They easily crush poor public at any time. In Such type of situation a person like "Neta Ji Subhas" is highly required. Raising voice against corruption is seem to meet failure.

Last edited by sunil_mishra; 06-12-2011 at 08:18 AM
06-12-2011

: Oct 2009
:
: 216 | 0.04 Per Day

"Gentle man , Thanks for considering my view and replying, as you said we cant call our country as "BHARATH MATHA" until we have a govt that respects Women, though we dont have a good government at this point of time, our movement can make a government that is CORRUPTIONLESS, TRANSPARENT, respecting all citizens equally & making Indians proud. Lets get united to do that. JAI HIND"
Dear gentlemen & women !
I wish that govt is formed at the earliest. I promise to cooperate you wholeheartedly. There will not be any difficulty in searching a head of that govt. I offer myself for the post of Prime Minister. I shall also treat all citizens equally by throwing out caste-based reservation system on the very first day of resuming PMO.
06-12-2011

: Mar 2011
: Patna
: 73
:
: 219 | 0.05 Per Day
Any taker for his offer?

Its great to hear Vinay Kumarji offering himself for the post of prime minister. This offer needs to be placed before the electorate of the country. Let's see how many favourably respond to his offer.
07-08-2011

:
"White Honest minister"

"Gentle men ! What a present surprise ! Mr. Kapil sibbal the most honest minister of english government found trapped in 2G spectrum. Today's News is the most important news as till today Mr. Kapil Sibbal is one of the white men who every time found challenging honesty of Hon'nble Annaji's mate and Hon'ble BaBa ramdev and all other country people who are against corruption and corrupt people. May God bless him to reach "Tihad Jail" as soon as possible. Bande Matram..........

Last edited by sunil_mishra; 07-08-2011 at 03:45 PM
07-21-2011

:
"Note ke Badle Vote"

"Gentle men ! How do Our Honest Politicians Play government making game "Note ke Badle Note" in the loksabha, where only honest white bearing public representative gathered to discuss public welfare. This discloser is made to make the government to reach up the further election. And the forth coming election is only the way to escape from Hon'ble Anna's trumph. I hope politicians are sure to declare government in low confidence before 16th Agust.
07-24-2011

:
Opposite of "honest" is "politician"

"Gentle men ! Time is arrived. Now We should change the opposite of "honest" as "politician" instead of "dishonest" as The word "dishonest" is made adding prefix = "dis"+"honest". It means word honest is found in the word dishonest. We want a clear word for having exact meaning of "dishonest". "Politician" is exact sutable words for replacing the word "dishonest". I suggested this word after having inspiration from the scandle which is yet to disclosed eg. Udurappa, Gadkari, other BJP leader found guilty in money making matter. This fact shows that even a dishonest man may be honest at any time but politician may never be honest. That's why the word "dishonest" can be replaced with the word "Politician". bande matram.....................

Last edited by sunil_mishra; 07-24-2011 at 06:28 PM
08-10-2011

:
"Contribution in corruption"

"Gentle men ! Once again honesty got hammered. As Our women politicians are also contributing in corruption. Hon'ble Sheela Dixit cm of Delhi and Shu Shri Mayabati hon'ble cm of UP both are trapped in corruption. Well ! The contribution of these ladies will always be remembered as the ladies CMs are not so far behind the Gents CM in the matter of corruption. Bande Matram....................

Last edited by sunil_mishra; 08-10-2011 at 07:40 PM
08-16-2011

:
"We have lost freedom on this independence day"

"Gentle men ! Once again honesty got badly hammered. This 15-08-2011 will be remembered as the day when we have lost our freedom. I was socked when some of the people opposing the corruption was arrested on the evening of the very independence day 15-08-2011. This is the day when prisoners are released. But the arresting of those people show that we have lost our independence. In the morning of the 16-08-2011 at 07:32 o' clock hon'ble anna the real hero of age 75 years was arrested for what no one knows. If to oppose corruption is the crime then what is the meaning of honesty. Now we should work for our real freedom. Come on friends ! this is the right time to repay back our motherland. Bande matram..................

Last edited by sunil_mishra; 08-16-2011 at 09:54 AM
08-17-2011

:
"Word "Honesty" lost its meaning"

"Gentle men ! On the day after independenc day the word "Honesty lost its meaning. As a person found guilty for corruption(kalmani) and an 75 years old padam shri awarded, padam bhoosan awarded, megse awarded hon'ble person " The Honest Anna" the pride of our country are kept in same jail (Tihad) ...........Can any one tell me the difference between accused and applicant ?. What a system ! What government ! what kind of politicians we have !!!!!!!!!!! come on friends let us repay our country by giving supporting hands to "Hon'ble anna" and his team mate...............................Desh premi pays respect to all the citizen who are taking part in this movement.............. bande Matram............

Last edited by sunil_mishra; 09-14-2011 at 08:16 PM

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0