Gujarat progress in 10 years
What is the difference in Gujarat, the state of India, in this 10 years under Mr. Narendra Modi Chief Minister tenure…
1. Revenue deficit was about 7000 cr now becomes revenue surplus state without imposing any additional tax. It was achieved by cut in govt. expenditure.
2. Agricultural income increase from 14700 cr in 2001 to 96000 cr
3. Indian agricultural growth is 3 while Gujarat growth is 11%
4. In 2001, agricultural land was 108 lac hact but in 10 years 37 lac hact added and made 145 lac hact along with industrial growth
5. Horticultural sector, 61 lac MT to 181 lac MT
6. Milk prod increased by 68% in 10 years
7. Cotton production increase from 23 lac in 2001 to 1.23 cr. This is another white revolution.
8. Gujarat is the only state started Climate change dept.
9. Water level came up by 3 to 13 meter
10. Tourism sector growth 16% against India 10%
11. According to TOI survey Ahmedabad is most livable city
12. Whole India solar energy contribution 120 MW, but Gujarat alone produce 600 MW
13. Initiated canal solar energy
14. Asia biggest solar plant coming up in Kutch
Shri Narendra Modi addressed NRIs across 12 cities in USA through video conferencing - YouTube
NARENDRA MODI SPEECH TO us/CANADA BY CONFERENCE