India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

Freemasonry the root cause of corruption in India.

therz a big history to all this and ....this they are just anti humans wants to produce anti humans and .....

06-15-2013

: Jun 2013
: kolkata
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

therz a big history to all this and ....this they are just anti humans wants to produce anti humans and destroy the world.....! morality...!, which is the ultimatum answer....!
06-18-2013

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"better approach"

Gentle men ! Its a better approach and worthy to be posted to this forum. Thanks for making the forum alive and keeping the interest of the users who realy are against corruption............... (not believe in false praising "Modi" deeds in various ways)."
08-03-2013

: Aug 2013
: Patna,Bihar
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

The root cause of corruption is the planning based on the imagination and prepared in the air conditioned rooms For example the revenue records in the villages are 100 year old in India and so the persons who had never come to the villages have their shares so person at sight is disinterested and a lot of cases arises. The judicial system is worse Any people going to court has to sacrifice his self respect and hope for the benefit within 10 years. The corruption in the Judiciary has given the birth of Mafia as in Italy and one is forced to elect such person to act like God father and the situation will not end. We are fighting for Lok pal etc but we also served the Govt there is a lot of checks But in the judiciary corrupt justice can be removed by Appeal and it will take at least 10 years to be rectified and presiding officer is not punished This has made lower judiciary corrupt. Now it has affected the higher judiciary The change of Judge in the Lalu case has saved him from conviction
So I think it is better to cleanse the judiciary which has not been considered I had written my this view but it has been overlooked Pl give this due importance to this subject and do inform

me
12-06-2013

: Dec 2013
: pune
:
Smile What is freemasonry

Dear all is any one of you a Freemason ?
Did you try to join this organization ?
Did you visit GLI (Grand Lodge of India) website.

There are bad eggs in baske. but in masonry you cannot discuss religion or politics did you know that.

Stop watching and reading Dan Brown concepts as he has explicitly said and apologized things are fiction.
07-08-2014

: Jul 2014
: Bangalore
: 29
:

In order to be a freemason you have to believe in a religion. And as indians are full of devotion it becomes clear how most of the indians joined freemasonry. I would completely agree with the author that indian parties are funded by the freemasonic grand lodges around the world. Freemasons are the most powerful people kn the world. From the queen to the president of US. Even the vatican pope. Although the people listed on the list are merely just puppets. See there are various degrees in freemasonary it goes till the 33rd degree. To some people who are its members its just a gentlemen's fraternity but as i said the people on the outside like who are of 1st or 2nd degree doesn't even know what the ultimate goal is of the freemasons. Only the top notch members know. "And tHe goal is the NEW WORLD ORDER". President Herbert W Bush on September 11, 1990 said they need a new world order (nwo).
Exactly after 11 years WTC happened.
Well the nwo goes way back if you have a dollar bill with you just look at the back of it its written something like Nuevo ordos Secularam in latin. In english it means the new world order. In other words it means One World Government. The United Nation was the first step of it. You also see the pyramid and an eye on the back of the dollar bill. Well happy to tell you freemasonary is a part of that symbol. That symbol is my friends 'The Illuminati'.
Ill only tell you guys that do your own research knowledge is power my friends. Go on the internet, research.
And always remember "u don't see with your eyes u see with your brain and the more words your brain has the more things you can see"

P.S- i just hope my comment doesn't get deleted.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0