India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum

eradicating corruption from grass root

Dear Friends, I would like to draw your kind attention to the fact that lots of scam are revealed this .....

10-23-2012

: Oct 2012
: Vadodara
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
eradicating corruption from grass root

Dear Friends,
I would like to draw your kind attention to the fact that lots of scam are revealed this days and we all as a citizen of india are feed-up with the high amount of corruption.But have we ever thought that our one initiative can cause a lot more effect and change the system. For achieving this why not start asking the government about the project undertaken by filing an R.T.I. so that we can know whether the funds have been utilized for the right thing or not.IF this is not done we can file complains and bring the guilty in front or every one and punish him.More over there should be an establishment of the fast track courts for the clearance of the cases against culprits.The bottom line is that their should not be any place for the corrupt person in the government office let he/she be an officer or a peon...

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0