India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

Ek Chintan: Bharsthhchar se Mukti Kaisi.....how to get rid of Corruption

Jai Bharat Annaji and Team Anna are putting their total energy to make our motherland a sacred and pure place .....

• 1 sgaserv.com
  • 1 umeshnirmala

10-15-2011

: Aug 2011
: Delhi
: 60
:
: 70 | 0.02 Per Day
Ek Chintan: Bharsthhchar se Mukti Kaisi.....how to get rid of Corruption

Jai Bharat

Annaji and Team Anna are putting their total energy to make our motherland a sacred and pure place to live-in by forcing all law makers to implement effective “Legislations” to restrict CORRUPTION and CORRUPT PRACTICES in public life.

But my dear all Bhartiyas, is it really possible through this only?

Just pay a thought over the views expressed by MOST HONEST PM of the world – Dr. Manmohan Singh on RTI (Right To Information).
At first place it seems that in most cunning way now our honest PM has given enough hints that RTI will no longer be as effective tool for public activists as it is at present.
In the name of to increase effectiveness and to stop the misuse of RTI, now Govt. may try out some mischievous acts. So in such case, how can we assure that Jan Lokpal Bill be implemented smoothly?

This is true that although for a beginning, “Laws (as Bhei bin na hoye preet) are must to nail corrupt politicians, bureaucrats, Govt. servants, industrialists, etc., etc.”, still at individual level we also try to create an environment which automatically encourage the society to get away from Corrupt practices and corruption. For this, can’t we follow principles like?

Greet with Jai Bharat: I greet all with Jai Bharat in person and on telephone/ mobile. Many times this do wonders as the word “BHARAT” create such a positive wave that people shy to demand any kind of bribe.
Many times when I greet Tele Callers with Jai Bharat, they don’t answer and cut the line. Once, I asked the reason for such act, I got the reply that after hearing Jai Bharat, they get nervous to explain me lie information or to do any bluff with me.

Say no Lust for luxuries: Can’t we adopt simplicity of person like Annaji and also take tips from the life history of great Chankaya, Vivekanandji, Dayanandji, Desh nayak Shubashji, etc.
I think, the moment Bhartiyas will enjoy all luxuries with taking care of others like our ancestors, a hunger for more and more money will certainly come to an end. During 15 days Annaji’s movement in Delhi especially at Ramlila Ground, I found a true picture of Bharat. This was mainly because Annaji was not enjoying any “AC PANDAL” with any other luxury. Even all members of Team Anna were in front of Mass with high degree of simplicity.

Honesty is the best Policy: For Bhartiyas “Honesty”never is a problem. Just see the impact of, the way Kejrivalji, Kiranji, etc. were briefing all of us during movement about the discussions were held with Govt. representatives with a high place of honesty. This forced every true Bhartiya (I can say 119 crore against 1 crore modern Indian) to think over the issue Corruption at individual level and get involve in the movement without any second thought.

I have a number of points to discuss here.
This matter requires a discussion in length. Therefore I request all Bhartiyas please share views to get some effective way which along with Jan Lokpal Bill will eradicate Corruption not only from Public Life but also from the mind of all Bhartiyas for Centuries together.

I will certainly continue with this….

Jai Bharat
10-16-2011

: Sep 2011
: New Delhi
: 58
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day

Jai Bharat,
Thank you Jai Bharat for discussing points near to ur heart - a corruption free Bharat. This will be achieved only when the Team Anna Speaks only as a team and not voice contradictroy opinion. I do not question their right to opinion but in the long run some times keeping mum too helps. Should Mr. Bhushan not have made the remarks on J & K the situation which has come today that all including Anna have dissociated from his opinion have not arisen. Any opinion which is likely to hurt the fight against corruption should be avoided and all the team Anna members know this much better than many of us. Then why not to maintain the restraint till the Jan Lok Pal Bill is passed. Otherwise my dear friends the fight will weaken and so will the team which has aroused the every strata of our sociey against the malignant corruption. I have lot to discuss/suggest/request my esteemed friends and Team Anna Members. I am not as good in articulating my views but hope the message which I want to send them is clear and they will read it in its correct perspective.
10-18-2011

:
Aaoo Bharat Banaye..Let's build Bharat

Jai Bharat

Jai Bharat,
Thank you Jai Bharat for discussing points near to ur heart - a corruption free Bharat. This will be achieved only when the Team Anna Speaks only as a team and not voice contradictroy opinion. I do not question their right to opinion but in the long run some times keeping mum too helps. Should Mr. Bhushan not have made the remarks on J & K the situation which has come today that all including Anna have dissociated from his opinion have not arisen. Any opinion which is likely to hurt the fight against corruption should be avoided and all the team Anna members know this much better than many of us. Then why not to maintain the restraint till the Jan Lok Pal Bill is passed. Otherwise my dear friends the fight will weaken and so will the team which has aroused the every strata of our sociey against the malignant corruption. I have lot to discuss/suggest/request my esteemed friends and Team Anna Members. I am not as good in articulating my views but hope the message which I want to send them is clear and they will read it in its correct perspective.

Annaji and other members of "team Anna" look as "Simple and Honest" as a common BHARTIYA. Therefore, many times they can't digest the over reaction of any of their team member too and pour their views like all of us.
In last 3 months (Aug-Oct, 2011), we all have noticed that the policy of "honesty in public interaction" have been followed as first priority by Team Anna and therefore ultimate result always positive. Just pay a look at Agnivesh case, how he was forced to regret.

Moreover, now when "Team Anna (consisting most intelligent and honest Administrators)" have taken a job for more than a billion Bhartiyas, this is “first requirement” that they appoint some personalities as "SPOKE PERSONS" and authorize them only to deal with Media and other outsiders with very restricted and refined manners.

Team Anna also must clear in their goal and aim which in no case looks to restrict only to introduction of “Law & Legislations” as their implementation is much more serious act than the introduction. Moreover, this will help them to take Bhartiya mass in more calculative and defined way then just with the flow of wind. Today not only in Bharat but in whole world people want an altogether change in political system.

Likewise earlier cases (be it before AD (great Chankaya’s time, Business orientation during Mahan Ashoka’s time, acceptance to other nation’s citizens during Prithiviraj’s and Akabar’s time and a fight for independence of SELF ESTEEM and SELF RESPECT during 1857, fight with Non-violence means coupled with an Army of Deshnayak Subash Chandra Bose, etc.), this time too Bharat should/ of course will take a lead for an efficient Governing System at helm which would work another 1000 years.

(Note: Here, let me clear to all my friends that please don’t get confused with 1773-76 fight of Americans for independence as we all know except two-three cases like Abrahim Lincon, Barak Obama, these Americans never get real independence even today. Everyone of us know that 1944, so called converted Americans (Britishers & Europeans) attacked on Japan just to save Europe from a great fall.)

Here, I must say that we (all Bhartiyas) should not get trapped by all these modern Indians (including all present politicians (except 0.001% like Nitish Kumar), Media persons, bureaucrats, industrialists, glamour world personalities etc.). These modern Indians, a breed of so called Self Styled Intelligent, Honest and shrewd people always take any matter to its worst only for the sake of DESTRUCTION. So, we can not expects from Team Anna to speak and stick only to issue of "Corruption". If they wish to do so, even then these people don't allow it in perfect manners. Therefore, we all Bhartiyas should stand together behind Team Anna with our all crafted views like we have shared in case of Agniveshji, Ompuriji, Kiranji and now for Prashant Bhushanji.

Journey is long and many Ifs and Buts will come in the way, we must go ahead in any case. Once, a strong Team Anna of more than 10,000 dedicated Bhartiyas will emerge on the scene, no one from these modern Indian will have guts to stop a good governance.

For all this, I have started this thread. But very painfully, I say that no brother or sister of Bhartiya nature seems to be interested in sharing their views on setting up some principles to lead a life with true Bhartiya means as an example for generation ahead.

Jai Bharat
10-18-2011

: Ahmedabad
: 69
:
: 505 | 0.11 Per Day

root of corruption is money required to fight the election. earlier i have posted in this forum in details about root of corruption and what is the remedy.

today GOM asked law ministry to frame the law for state budget funding to fight the election. this is right step in the long run to eradicate corruption. with this political party will not have to collect money from other source to fight the election and that way they cannot be obliged and misuse by the donor
11-23-2011

: Sep 2011
: New Delhi
: 58
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day

Dear Jai Bharat,
Jai Bharat. Do not feel disheartened I am with you and you have rightly mentioned that ifs nd buts will be there. These are the ifs and buts like very few people will come to support you- a good cause. There only comes Walk Alone when nobody comes with you, Walk alone (Rabindranath Tagore)
Jai Bharat

Annaji and other members of "team Anna" look as "Simple and Honest" as a common BHARTIYA. Therefore, many times they can't digest the over reaction of any of their team member too and pour their views like all of us.
In last 3 months (Aug-Oct, 2011), we all have noticed that the policy of "honesty in public interaction" have been followed as first priority by Team Anna and therefore ultimate result always positive. Just pay a look at Agnivesh case, how he was forced to regret.

Moreover, now when "Team Anna (consisting most intelligent and honest Administrators)" have taken a job for more than a billion Bhartiyas, this is “first requirement” that they appoint some personalities as "SPOKE PERSONS" and authorize them only to deal with Media and other outsiders with very restricted and refined manners.

Team Anna also must clear in their goal and aim which in no case looks to restrict only to introduction of “Law & Legislations” as their implementation is much more serious act than the introduction. Moreover, this will help them to take Bhartiya mass in more calculative and defined way then just with the flow of wind. Today not only in Bharat but in whole world people want an altogether change in political system.

Likewise earlier cases (be it before AD (great Chankaya’s time, Business orientation during Mahan Ashoka’s time, acceptance to other nation’s citizens during Prithiviraj’s and Akabar’s time and a fight for independence of SELF ESTEEM and SELF RESPECT during 1857, fight with Non-violence means coupled with an Army of Deshnayak Subash Chandra Bose, etc.), this time too Bharat should/ of course will take a lead for an efficient Governing System at helm which would work another 1000 years.

(Note: Here, let me clear to all my friends that please don’t get confused with 1773-76 fight of Americans for independence as we all know except two-three cases like Abrahim Lincon, Barak Obama, these Americans never get real independence even today. Everyone of us know that 1944, so called converted Americans (Britishers & Europeans) attacked on Japan just to save Europe from a great fall.)

Here, I must say that we (all Bhartiyas) should not get trapped by all these modern Indians (including all present politicians (except 0.001% like Nitish Kumar), Media persons, bureaucrats, industrialists, glamour world personalities etc.). These modern Indians, a breed of so called Self Styled Intelligent, Honest and shrewd people always take any matter to its worst only for the sake of DESTRUCTION. So, we can not expects from Team Anna to speak and stick only to issue of "Corruption". If they wish to do so, even then these people don't allow it in perfect manners. Therefore, we all Bhartiyas should stand together behind Team Anna with our all crafted views like we have shared in case of Agniveshji, Ompuriji, Kiranji and now for Prashant Bhushanji.

Journey is long and many Ifs and Buts will come in the way, we must go ahead in any case. Once, a strong Team Anna of more than 10,000 dedicated Bhartiyas will emerge on the scene, no one from these modern Indian will have guts to stop a good governance.

For all this, I have started this thread. But very painfully, I say that no brother or sister of Bhartiya nature seems to be interested in sharing their views on setting up some principles to lead a life with true Bhartiya means as an example for generation ahead.

Jai Bharat
11-24-2011

:
Aaoo BHARAT BANAYE...Let's build BHARAT

Jai Bharat

As far as State Budget funding for Election is concerned, my analysis reveal that today India as a country is Poor Nation with a mounting Foreign Debts on every other day (majorly because of all policies framed by so called most intelligent Economists in the period 1991-1998 and from June 2004 onwards).
However, being a Bhartiya majority of citizens (except 1 crore modern Indians) of this poor nation don’t allow their debts to go beyond their paying capacity at an individual level. So Bhartiyas are still rich even Dr. Honest Govt. has been trying its best to take all these rich in poor category too by making inflation at its worst.

Therefore Money for Honest and Dedicated Bhartiyas will not be a big trouble if they wish to serve the nation for reshaping it into a BHARAT MAHAN.
I can guess that Poor India’s Rich Bhartiyas will fund all requirements of such people.

Now we Bhartiyas will have to work faster as Dr. Honest and his team is trying to go ahead with FDI funding in retail sector. It will vanish Bharat's Retail sector to the depth of hell and after 10 years down the line only uncultured Malls and Retail Shops of Foreign Players will suck the Blood of Bhartiyas.
If this come into reality then "Be ready for ROTI (Rs. 50 per kg Atta, Rs. 150 per kg. Dal, Rs.75 per kg mota Chawal, Rs. 100 per kg Chini) , Kapda (a normal Pent- Shirt for not less than Rs. 2000) and of course Makan will automatically become a dream House only in dream.

Jai Bharat
11-24-2011

:

Even honest and dedicated bhartiya cannot afford today costly election fighting fund. its a huge expense and that also somewhat necessary to reach out about 8/10 lac people on one MP constituency. Also, without even state funding today money is going to spend comes from economy only with corrupt practices. If the same will be made legalize will be beneficial for economy and will make control over election spending. Since the same must be audited by CAG.
11-25-2011

:
Aaoo BHARAT BANAYE...Let's build BHARAT

Jai Bharat

aliens says
"Even honest and dedicated Bhartiya cannot afford today costly election fighting fund. its a huge expense and that also somewhat necessary to reach out about 8/10 lac people on one MP constituency. Also, without even state funding today money is going to spend comes from economy only with corrupt practices. If the same will be made legalize will be beneficial for economy and will make control over election spending. Since the same must be audited by CAG."

Respected sir, although I am agree with you that with State Funding in election process, money from corrupt practices will not flow, the question is? whether present Govt. will show any interest in this direction? and even if it shows, when this will come into effect? So we have to look at other options too.

Right now, all dedicated and honest Bhartiyas have to rely on their physical strength of united group. Moreover, if Bhartiyas unite under one banner and enable to create an environment for Bharat Mahan, these modern Indians will automatically get disturbed.
That’s why, I say with a little start, if Bhartiyas Greet everyone at everywhere with Jai Bharat, a new breed of honest Bhartiyas will form. This is one of the acts and there are many others which you can also suggest.

Sir, just because Election needs huge funding and we don't have this, can we let these corrupt and destructive Modern Indians to ruin our MatraBhumi for years together?
Likewise, Ex- Election Commission Sh. Sheshan, Bhartiyas can not show the courage to come ahead. If Sh. Sheshan in his individual capacity can do so (curtail huge election funding and goons power to its minimal) then can’t we approach other such Bhartiyas in working at helm in Govt. Please guide all Bhartiyas on these lines.

Jai Bharat
11-25-2011

:

even honest person have to spend at least about 4/5 lac rs to get his name publicity to reach out voter. this is i think minimum requirement else your unknown name no one will vote you.

Also, our moral is so down that poor voter will vote who offer something to them... which honest man cannot afford.
11-26-2011

: Kanpur UP
: 39
:
: 373 | 0.08 Per Day

Well said sir n keep writing humare desh me jaati aur dharm ke aadhar pe voting abhi bhi hoti hai jo ki bahut dukh ki baat hai lekin hume ye trend badalna hoga aur hum badlenge
JAI HIND

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0