India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

Corruption do'n see from which cast or religion you are....

Hi , I would like to start this tread that there should not be any division on the basis of .....

08-14-2011

: Aug 2011
: bangalore
: 43
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Corruption do'n see from which cast or religion you are....

Hi , I would like to start this tread that there should not be any division on the basis of religion, cast or region when you are fighting agint corruption....
if you go to any government office those people does not see from which cast you are or from which religion you are..
this is something like culture....you can not say that only particuler cast or religion person is more corrupt...
this is a virus and it is in most of the goverment offices...
please don't divide the people on the basis on the cast and religion...
Be unit...and fight againt the corruption...

SG
08-14-2011

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Positive thinking"

Hi , I would like to start this tread that there should not be any division on the basis of religion, cast or region when you are fighting agint corruption....
if you go to any government office those people does not see from which cast you are or from which religion you are..
this is something like culture....you can not say that only particuler cast or religion person is more corrupt...
this is a virus and it is in most of the goverment offices...
please don't divide the people on the basis on the cast and religion...
Be unit...and fight againt the corruption...

SG
"Gentle man! I respect your feelings. People like you can do something for our motherland. Go ahead and make our mother to feel proud on you.............bande matram.............

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0