India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

Corruption …it starts on your first day in school

Corruption, Corruption..! We talk about it every day these days. I have a 3 year old daughter and she is .....

11-03-2011

: Nov 2011
: mangalore
: 37
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Corruption …it starts on your first day in school

Corruption, Corruption..! We talk about it every day these days. I have a 3 year old daughter and she is going to a well known Christian ICSE girls school, in Pune from June this year. Well, her life starts with corruption because my in-laws managed to get admission to this “Christian” school (who boast of high moral ethics) by paying rs.40,000 BRIBE thru a supervisor of the school. This is no donation but actual bribe, paid in cash in an envelop, as directed by the lady. Needless to mention here that no receipt was issued to us for this payment, hence bribe. We also confirmed that the money does not go to the management of the school but pocketed by the supervisor and director of the school. We had to follow this route to get admission, because thru the normal “Admission process” lasting about three months, we were unable to get admission. Frustrated, we resorted to this method, suggested by another person like us, which was so easy and quick. Anyway, this is the first lesson my daughter will be learning, as she begins her life. Incredible India!

-Mrs M.
Pune

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0