India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

constitution

My dear citizens india is having the worst constitution in the world lets bring a change in it.Amendments to be .....

07-26-2011

: Jul 2011
: Nuzvid,Andhra pradesh.
: 32
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
constitution

My dear citizens india is having the worst constitution in the world lets bring a change in it.Amendments to be bought in all the sectors of course they r doing it every year but its only to the benefit of Politicians.

We should see India with great leaders but not with these politicians. we shall surely see a change for the country its ahead quite near.
07-26-2011

: Jul 2011
: Nuzvid,Andhra pradesh.
: 32
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

[quote=Karthikeyan;14926]My dear citizens india is having the worst constitution in the world lets bring a change in it.Amendments to be bought in all the sectors of course they r doing it every year but its only to the benefit of Politicians.

We should see India with great leaders but not with these politicians. we shall surely see a change for the country its ahead quite near.
08-21-2011

: Aug 2011
: Ajmer
: 58
:
: 29 | 0.01 Per Day

Dear all,
We have seen that nearly 85-86 amendments have been done so far in our Constitution. A demand has been made by some quarters of society that the time has come to rewrite or reconstruct the constitution. But the move is rejected forthwith by our corrupt leaders as the present shape of the constitution suits them most.
When we have a puncture in the cycle or automobile tube, we get it mended but if we have 3-4 or 5 punctures then? We replace the tube immediately. Now the time has come when we should at least start the dialogue for the reconstruction of the constitution according to the present day need of the society. We should not bother to delete the provisions detrimental to the well being of our society.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0