India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

British raj backs------

Friends it is very shame as I am feeling that British Raj has returned to India. The way Britisher's were .....

• 1 sritulu

08-16-2011

: Apr 2011
: bhubaneswar
:
: 10 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up British raj backs------

Friends it is very shame as I am feeling that British Raj has returned to India. The way Britisher's were suppressing the freedom movement, our present useless government is doing all such efforts to supress the common peoples voice.

The way govt. take action against ANNA today is totaly condemnable. The Delhi police action/version is laughable. What they think all are bogus.

They are saying about the law & order of Delhi- these are some question to them--------

* when cheap political rally organised in Delhi have they shown this type of attitude to them asw they show to ANNA's Team.
* world know the law & order situation of Delhi and Delhi Polile and what type of Autonomous is as quoted by Chidambaram tody.

So friends British raj has been returned in form of congress with european leader.

WE HAVE TO PREPARE FOR ANOTHER MOVEMENT.

VANDE MATARAM.
08-16-2011

: Aug 2011
: SIDHPUR (GUJARAT)
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

friends it is very shame as i am feeling that british raj has returned to india. The way britisher's were suppressing the freedom movement, our present useless government is doing all such efforts to supress the common peoples voice.

the way govt. Take action against anna today is totaly condemnable. The delhi police action/version is laughable. What they think all are bogus.

they are saying about the law & order of delhi- these are some question to them--------

* when cheap political rally organised in delhi have they shown this type of attitude to them asw they show to anna's team.
* world know the law & order situation of delhi and delhi polile and what type of autonomous is as quoted by chidambaram tody.

so friends british raj has been returned in form of congress with european leader.

we have to prepare for another movement.

vande mataram.
time to time government tells that the parliament will decide what to do?
My question is that does parliament members have any kind of freedom to express their views? No some of top government rulers tell all parliament members to suppot this bill all do that it means the rulers are those five or ten and others are buffallos those pulling them . No one use their soul's speech only party voice. And in the name of party voice those five or ten people became king of our country.
Thanks
ahuja

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0