India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

Blames on Anna made by self declaired 'great' social workers

Hi friends and greeings to Anna, Actually i dnt think as i am too older to understand the blames made .....

08-21-2011

: Aug 2011
: Solapur,Maharashtra
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Blames on Anna made by self declaired 'great' social workers

Hi friends and greeings to Anna,
Actually i dnt think as i am too older to understand the blames made by mr.khairnar and mr.chordia as per their interviews conducted by IBN LOKMAT channel in the pgm AAJCHA SAWAL AND BY MR.NIKHIL VAGALE in their interview both were blaming that anna is doing all this things for the publicity stunt,and making drama etc.And they also said that the way anna have chosen is not good,anna should wait for the replies from the govt.and he should have patience etc.
But my opinion is that we all,who supporting anna, should stop all such vulgur things from such self declaired social workers.
(annadrohi).
If in real sense they would have care of all things against corruption then why they have not started their own andolan?
08-23-2011

: Aug 2011
: Ajmer
: 58
:
: 29 | 0.01 Per Day

There are two types of social workers. Those who have helped the mankind with their deeds and one who pretend to be doing. In fact the second one type of so called social workers keep themselves busy with worthless gossips and comments. Anna has no need to publicise himself as his deeds in Ralegan siddhi speak for him.He is a leader in the heart of the people.
08-24-2011

: Feb 2011
: Chandigarh
:
: 312 | 0.06 Per Day

we all support Anna Ji

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0