India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

Bhusan must quit voluntarily

i think bhusans must quit from the committee. i don't coment weather they are wrong and right. as a common .....

04-21-2011

: Apr 2011
: bhubaneswar
:
: 10 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up Bhusan must quit voluntarily

i think bhusans must quit from the committee.
i don't coment weather they are wrong and right.
as a common lay man of india i also think there is fire unless there will be no smoke.
everyday a new connection is coming out on media.
i don't think it is the right time to analise/enquiry/give proof/show cause for clean ness tohave certificate----- if we will do this we will be deprived to have a good thing.
what i think whose name is coming in any connection linked with corruption/malafied intention should quit voluntarily.

india is a vast country having plenty of talent and good people we can carry on by others not by any particular person.

think.
04-21-2011

: Mar 2011
: Patna
: 73
:
: 219 | 0.05 Per Day
No, they must not quit

They have not taken up a government job that they should quit. And if we think they will stop their tirade, we are mistaken. Once they taste success, they will go all out to launch more vitriolic attacks. That way no one will be spared. Bhushans are corrupt or are not corrupt is not the issue here. The issue is drafting of an effective bill and no one questions their ability and expertise. We are utilizing only this attribute of theirs. And pray, why questions should be asked only about those on this side of the hedge? How about the five members on the government side? How about their credentials? Why no questions are being raised about them? Because they are politicians and therefore thick-skinned. No attack will be sharp enough to pierce through their skin. Come on, we are out to do something good for the nation. We must be ready to take some attacks on our body.

We in the civil society have taken up the job of scavenging. The muck called corruption has to be cleaned up and scavenging is the job. We are not in our comfort zone. If you are afraid of muck and all that goes with it, you are not in it. But if you are in it, then be in it with fortitude.
04-21-2011

: KARAD
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Question No need to resign

It's the politics and politicians are interested to de rail the movement against corruption, so be cool.and we should fight against corruption.we should remain firm to achive our goal .
04-21-2011

: Delhi
: 64
:
: 53 | 0.01 Per Day

Those who have indulged in or supported corruption in the past will try their level best to derail stringent measures to curb corruption.The issue here of significance is the proposals in the bill and not what the proposers did in the past.Having said that,it is essential that the cloud is cleared within a couple of days,so that the nation does not lose hope and sink into manic depression.
04-22-2011

:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up They should continue

They are working on this bill for last 8 months. Now they are only for 2 months for drafting this bill.
Shanti Bhushan and Prasant Bhushan are not convicted by Could. First let them investigate.
Nation knows about these politicians those who are putting this type of allegations
04-22-2011

: Dehradun
: 56
:
: 33 | 0.01 Per Day

Bhusans must quit. Because they are defending corrupt governments in courts. Recently in Sterdia chemicals factory case where acres of land where transferred to company without taking a penny, they were defending Uttarakhand government, and lost the case in high courts.
Now sitting in the drafting committee formulating the Janlokpal bill, they will have extra expertise to defend corrupt officials and politicians.
04-22-2011

:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day

I know very well lawyers have duty to defend his clients. They are working on this bill for last 8 months and they will continue. Government want to derail this bill nothing else. No charge have been proved. They are good people.
If Government derails this process then wait 15 August.............
04-22-2011

: Saharanpur
: 64
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

They have not taken up a government job that they should quit. And if we think they will stop their tirade, we are mistaken. Once they taste success, they will go all out to launch more vitriolic attacks. That way no one will be spared. Bhushans are corrupt or are not corrupt is not the issue here. The issue is drafting of an effective bill and no one questions their ability and expertise. We are utilizing only this attribute of theirs. And pray, why questions should be asked only about those on this side of the hedge? How about the five members on the government side? How about their credentials? Why no questions are being raised about them? Because they are politicians and therefore thick-skinned. No attack will be sharp enough to pierce through their skin. Come on, we are out to do something good for the nation. We must be ready to take some attacks on our body.

We in the civil society have taken up the job of scavenging. The muck called corruption has to be cleaned up and scavenging is the job. We are not in our comfort zone. If you are afraid of muck and all that goes with it, you are not in it. But if you are in it, then be in it with fortitude.
I agree. It is just an attempt of mud slinging and nothing else. All politicians have to learn this skill if they have to succeed in dirty day-to-day politics and if they wish to fight and win any election. Congress politicians have achieved doctorate degree in this despicable art of PAINT YOURSELF WHITE WHILE PAINTING OTHERS BLACK.
04-22-2011

: Seattle, USA
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

Bhushan & Son company have lost the faith of public. They should quit ASAP. We don't want a person whose integrity is under doubt should draft the Lok pal bill. Integrity of person, whether politician or from civil society should be judged by same yardstick. There shouldn't be 2 sets of rule one for politician and one for civil society.
04-22-2011

: JAMSHEDPUR
: 55
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day

Yes this is correct that a lawyer has to defend his client but he fabricates stories,fact then one should not talk about morality.If u talk about morality then u have to be different from others.It not not fare to talk moral and behave general,then let the politician do what they are doing for decades smartly.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0