India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

Before drafting jlb think of maha kavi kalidas

I just to mention my opinion that why only the person who is being found gulity for corruption should be .....

09-05-2012

: Sep 2012
: RIAPUR, CHATTISGARH
: 54
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Before drafting jlb think of maha kavi kalidas

I just to mention my opinion that why only the person who is being found gulity for corruption should be punished and why the dependent family members. If we go thru deep thinknig we may come to the fact that if one memeber of family is corrupted and takes bribes that money is spent by all the family members, all the comforts are enjoyed by each member of family and therfore which again force the person to go further and take more bribes or become more corrupted.
What i mean to say is that. A law should be made that if any member of family is found guilty of corruption that it should be the combined moral responsibilty of each and every members who are enjoying the comforts.either it is small child, old patient, newly weded brides etc. All should be accountable to the black money, therfore each and every member of family should be covered under law and should be punished accordingly.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0