India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

audio video speeches of Arvindji are required

I wish Shri Arvindji keeps speaking about Aam Admi Party and his speeches should be shown in each part of .....

05-27-2013

: May 2013
: ujjain, M. P.
: 67
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day
audio video speeches of Arvindji are required

I wish Shri Arvindji keeps speaking about Aam Admi Party and his speeches should be shown in each part of the country.
Aam admi doesn't know economics. Why prices are rising what is the political game behind it.
Aam admi should know how black money is creating gap between supply and demand.
Aam admi should be told these facts in simple language. for example, how price of milk is decided. in one village, 100 ltrs of milk is produced in one day. the milkman can sell it at the rate of 15 rs. per ltr. some people have black money and they can buy this milk at 30 rs per ltr.
so, the milkman will raise the price. demand at a high price is increasing. what will Aam admi do? he has to pay a double price or he can't buy milk.
I have listened to arvindji and wish all people should listen to him continuously.May be due to security reasons or some policy he is silent. Please prepare audio video speeches and show them in each and every part of the country. it should be done at least in election time. I promise to do my best to make the Aam admi party win.
Jai Hind.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0