India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum

attack on prashant bhushan

i condemn absolutely attack on Prashant bhushan for expressing his view on Kashmir issue. i think team anna should concentrate .....

• 1 aliens
  • 1 sgaserv.com

10-12-2011

: Aug 2011
: Ahmedabad
: 69
:
: 505 | 0.11 Per Day
Thumbs down attack on prashant bhushan

i condemn absolutely attack on Prashant bhushan for expressing his view on Kashmir issue. i think team anna should concentrate on corruption issue only and leave aside other points. else they will loose their credibility.

however, prashant view on Kashmir is absolutely wrong in my view. Since only Kashmir valley are of separation view while Jammu and other areas are not at all want to separate and prefer to remain with India only. So first divide valley from J&K and then give them freedom. However in valley also, hardly 20% max of separation view.
10-13-2011

: Apr 2011
: Chennai
: 70
:
: 166 | 0.04 Per Day

I completely agree.

Ganesan. ;`(
10-14-2011

: navi mumbai,maharashtra
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

I too agree that IAC shud concentrate more on lokpal issue because supporting any national level issue other than of corruption will be like falling in a trap which politicians were waiting for, this will only delay the process of passing the bill.First let the Bill get passed and then take every isssue one by one on the basis of lokpal bill.
10-14-2011

: Mar 2011
: Patna
: 73
:
: 219 | 0.05 Per Day

Let us not confuse an individual member of IAC or Team Anna with the movement itself. A member is also an individual with a mind of his own. Prashant Bhushan was speaking out his own mind which is clearly independent of Team Anna or IAC. Fight against corruption is being fought at a different level where he is not making compromises. So what's the great deal if speaks out his mind on a topic that concerns every Indian? But yes, such utterances allow politicians to fish in the troubled waters and the likes of Diggy Raja are on the prowl. So all those associated with this movement against corruption should be a little extra cautious because all the forces against this movement against corruption have come together and they will do everything within their power to thwart and throttle the movement. That's all there is to it.
10-14-2011

: Delhi
: 60
:
: 70 | 0.02 Per Day
Aaoo Bharat Banaye....let's build Bharat

Jai Bharat

The views mentioned by Aliens, Ganeshan and Rohit Sisodia are worth to think and adopt.

I think now time has come for all individuals as well group of persons to think as Bhartiya instead Modern Indian (modern world is just on the verge to vanish soon....Capitalist Economy means CORRUPT PRACTICES in all respects be it Culture, Thoughts, Behavior, Language, etc. etc.)

So in the name of Liberty of expressing the views in Democracy, one should not forget the sensitivity and importance of Issues. Moreover, Bharat was One, Bharat is one (in the heart of all Bhartiyas) and it will remain One, once all dedicated and intelligent Bhartiyas will stand together.

Dear all, I must say that under the shelter of Independence to express views, one should not give up intelligence on any matter.

The comments of Annaji and Kejriwalji on the current issue are good example to follow.

Jai Bharat
10-15-2011

: Chennai
: 70
:
: 166 | 0.04 Per Day

Dear All,

While on this topic, if we read the statements of Anna, Arvind Kejriwal and Justice Hedge about the Prashanth Bhushan issue, we'll see a subtle difference of views among them, though broadly they all appear to say the same thing.

This should open our eyes to the fact that if Anna (or anyone else supporting Anna) starts a conventional political party, we're all likely to get divided based on many issues.

Ganesan. :~(
10-15-2011

: Ahmedabad
: 69
:
: 505 | 0.11 Per Day

thats why i said that team anna should concentrate on corruption issue only and leave aside all other issues. though every one has right to express their views, but now team anna are mass appealing people or say celebrity and they should express their views very carefully. at present they should move with one aim only - corruption.
10-15-2011

: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Father of issue"

Gentle men ! "Corruption is the father of all issues and politicians are elder sons."

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0