India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

Ashamed of Mumbaikars...

I appreciate marathon event where huge crowd gathered at Mumbai. Such event should be organized at all cities and towns… .....

• 1 Ganesan

01-15-2012

: Aug 2011
: Ahmedabad
: 69
:
: 505 | 0.11 Per Day
Thumbs down Ashamed of Mumbaikars...

I appreciate marathon event where huge crowd gathered at Mumbai. Such event should be organized at all cities and towns…
BUT BUT BUT…
I ashamed of MUMBAIKARS who shown much eagerness to gather about huge crowd of 40000 on marathon event, but could not gather even 5000 for fight against corruption in ANNA rally… please regret my lots of Mumbai friends but I have to tell the hard truth… this shows that Mumbai is only professional city and they are after celebrity and publicity only…
01-15-2012

: Oct 2009
:
: 216 | 0.04 Per Day
All the social workers have to suffer

The time is very difficult. In every movement except Dalits, people show less regard for activists who sacrifice everything for others' benefit.
01-16-2012

: Jan 2012
: Rawatbhata , Chittorgarh
: 58
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up Fight against corruption

The presence of mumbaikar in the anna,s hunger strike showed that they only bothered about commercial implications of the dharna or pradarshan. it seems that they have rarely any time to think of their or their children,s future .
01-16-2012

: Kanpur UP
: 39
:
: 373 | 0.08 Per Day

not exactly bt well said sir nkeep writing
JAI HIND
01-17-2012

: Apr 2011
: Chennai
: 70
:
: 166 | 0.03 Per Day

Absolute shame on Mumbai!

Or possibly, they don't think highly of Anna movement? Or even corruption for that matter?

Ganesan. :~(
01-18-2012

:

This time i like say that absolute shame fr whole country nt only fr mumbai coz evrybdy in the country who support anna ji knw vry well that anshan would b start at that time so only mumbaikers r nt responsible,we r also
JAI HIND
01-18-2012

: Apr 2011
: Chennai
: 70
:
: 166 | 0.03 Per Day

Come on,... if anshan is so important that no more than 5,000 people out of a population of 1,25,00,000 can visit the fast site for even 1 hour, that shows the commitment of the people to Jan Lokpal. How many turned up for the marathon so early in the morning, at the appointed time? Let's face the bitter truth.

We get the Government we deserve. We don't yet deserve any better. Or Mumbaikars genuinely don't believe in Jan Lokpal Bill. May be Team Anna is wasting its time.

Ganesan. :~(
01-18-2012

:

Sir its ur prsnl views n its ok n keep writing sir
JAI HIND

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0