India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

Anna should not fight election

Argument is made that anna and his team should fight election and get elected. Politics is so dirty that good .....

• 1 aliens
  • 1 pb-ambujan

08-27-2011

: Aug 2011
: Ahmedabad
: 69
:
: 505 | 0.11 Per Day
Anna should not fight election

Argument is made that anna and his team should fight election and get elected. Politics is so dirty that good and honest person become dishonest. Since it requires ampoule of money and after spending it from own pocket one will thing how I will recover this. If it’s not from pocket and sponsored by someone, elected person come under their influence make necessary favor out of law or change law accordingly. SYSTEM HAS TO BE CHANGE AND THAT FIGHT CAN BE FOUGHT SUCCESSFULLY REMAINING OUTSIDE FROM PARLIAMENT.
08-27-2011

: Feb 2011
: Chandigarh
:
: 312 | 0.06 Per Day

i suggest that Anna Ji should fight election and win ...... so that all evils are eradicated out of the system
08-27-2011

: Mumbai
:
: 10 | 0.00 Per Day

i suggest that Anna Ji should fight election and win ...... so that all evils are eradicated out of the system
Do you think these corrupt politicians will ever let him win elections. They will create mistrust in the minds of the people that he is doing it to gain power. This huge number of followers is due to the fact that people see a selfless man starving and fighting for the rights of all. The movement Anna becomes a politician,the so called parasites in politics will waste no time in sucking his blood.
08-27-2011

: Mumbai
: 77
:
: 12 | 0.00 Per Day

Annaji is a Massiah ! Who in Gandhian spirit fighting for the country's cause .
All people with Vested Interest/Corrupt Politicians/Mafias/Goondas/Supporters of Terrorists tried to axe his movement against corruption.......Gandhiji did not ask for any Political position in the Government ...He was the Father of Nation who taught the Nation to fight without Voilence...........Annaji has done the same................I do not think he will be interested in fightng election....Our suggestion of setting retiring age for Politician will encourage younger Politician with right mindset to come forward and make a Strong Uncorrupt Nation where all citizens will be proud to be called INDIANS Nobody will be ashamed of our Government and Parliamentary system and India will be a Power to be recognized by World Powers !

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0