India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum

ANNA HAZARE - GANDHIAN, or more INDIAN ?

Gentle Bro ! Too many Thanks for calling me "Dada". You always are my Loving Dada.............

09-23-2011

: Aug 2011
: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day

Gentle Bro ! Too many Thanks for calling me "Dada".

You always are my Loving Dada........

Last edited by Summit Ensign; 09-24-2011 at 01:56 AM
09-24-2011

:

Dear Summit,Thanx 4 d above information,i m very much imprsd wid ya thoughts n d knowledge u hav,m very happy 2 find a persn like u who z havn tremendous knwlg abt my dear Netaji,bt i also really felt sad 2 knw abt d above facts mentioned by u.Being a bengali m really feeling very shame on maself dat till nw I only belive on what my eyes have seen bt not hav tried get in2 d depth of his life.I think it could b 1 of d reasons dat 4 me he z a gr8 person,a man of knowledge,a true son of this motherland,a man who was having imense emotions 4 his family bt 4 him,his duty 2wards his motherland was more important & 4 me he z still alive.

Dear Roop, I appreciate your thoughts and feelings about Netaji, but that alone won't be enough.

If you really love Netaji, then you must Educate yourself more about him, and spread the knowledge to others.

Nothing much is needed, just coach 10 people on Netaji, and make them so strong on Netaji, that they can go and teach 10 others, and continue the process.

In future, after you've established yourself well in life, remember to dedicate a Part of your life for him. Organise meetings, lectures, seminars and programmes on him, and let and get people NOT JUST know more about him, BUT CELEBRATE HIM. HE IS OUR BIGGEST OCCASION. HE IS OUR BIGGEST FESTIVAL.

But None of that can happen unless you educate yourself well. So study whatever you're doing well. Study not just for a job - STUDY TO MAKE YOURSELF AN EXPERT. Study not only to Consume Knowledge, BUT ALSO TO PRODUCE KNOWLEDGE. Remember, Netaji had studied the War Situation so well that he had predicted at least 7 to 10 years before what the outcome of the War would be. Listen to his Speeches, and you'll be surprised that he had predicted how and when our Independence would come, and things happened EXACTLY like that. Therefore, HE HAD PRODUCED KNOWLEDGE.

That is what You need to do too. If you really love Netaji, I guess you always feel like doing something for him. If you really wish to do something for him, then simply loving him and having emotions will not be enough. You say that Netaji is still alive in you. Then, you'll have to do what he did. YOU'LL HAVE TO BE HIM. ONLY THEN WILL NETAJI TRULY LIVE WITHIN YOU, AND SPEAK FROM WITHIN YOU.

AND FOR THAT BECOME AN EXPERT AT WHATEVER YOU'RE DOING. AND SERVE THE NATION WELL. AND SERVE THE WORLD WELL. BEING NETAJI DOESN'T MEAN ONLY BEING INDIAN, IT MEANS BEING INTERNATIONAL. NETAJI, I BELIEVE WAS ONE OF INDIA'S ONLY TWO TRULY INTERNATIONAL FIGURES, THE OTHER BEING SWAMI VIVEKANANDA. TO BE LIKE THEM, BE INDIAN, BE INTERNATIONAL, BOTH. BUT FIRST, YOUR NATION. CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME. THAT IS WHAT BOTH OF THEM WOULD TELL YOU TOO.

BREAK OPEN THE BOX OF DISTORTED HISTORY THAT THIS CORRUPT GOVERNMENT OF INDIA HAS ENTRAPPED US IN. GO INTERNATIONAL. ONLY THEN WOULD YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT POSITION INDIA HOLDS, AND SHOULD HOLD, IN THE WORLD. READ THE WORKS OF GOOD AND GREAT AUTHORS (BUT ALWAYS KEEP YOUR EYES AND EARS OPEN. MANY DUBIOUS PEOPLE PARADE THEMSELVES AS AUTHORS AND HISTORIANS, AND TRY TO POISON OUR MINDS WITH HISTORICAL INACCURACIES AND LIES. THAT CAN REALLY DISTORT OUR PSYCHES, AND MAKE US GO ASTRAY. SO BE CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT YOU TAKE IN FROM THE BOOKS THAT YOU READ, AND THE HISTORY AND INFORMATION THAT YOU SEE, HEAR, TASTE, SMELL AND TOUCH AROUND YOU).

INDIA TODAY NEEDS NETAJI. SO IF YOU CAN BRING HIM UP AND OUT FROM WITHIN YOURSELF, YOU'LL HAVE DONE SOMETHING GOOD FOR YOUR MOTHERLAND. BUT, TODAY, INDIA NEEDS MANY NETAJIS. THEREFORE, I REQUEST ANYONE READING THIS PIECE TO GO AND BECOME THE GREAT LEADER THEMSELVES, AND BRING UP AND OUT HIM FROM WITHIN. BY WORKING THE WAY, WALKING THE PATH, HE HAS SHOWN US; BY DEVELOPING WITHIN OURSELVES THE QUALITIES OF BRAVERY, PATRIOTISM, INTELLIGENCE, EDUCATION, WISDOM, LOVE, SACRIFICE, FARSIGHTEDNESS AND RESOURCEFULNESS THAT HE CARRIED WITHIN HIM.

SO GO EDUCATE YOURSELF. SO GO, MAKE YOURSELF AN EXPERT. GO, BECOME NETAJI. GO, BE NETAJI.

Summit.

Last edited by Summit Ensign; 09-25-2011 at 02:11 AM
09-24-2011

: Delhi
: 60
:
: 70 | 0.02 Per Day

Jai Bharat

Dear Sumeet, u r gr8 not only bcoz u r writing here on Bharat Maa's Mahan Saput Subhash Chadra Bose (I don't title my beloved as Netaji bcoz today's netas stand nowhere near to even SC's feet),

But also bcoz, u got such a nice parents (as u said about ur mother inspired u to follow Subashji) and from X standard, u had become his follower.

This reminds me my childhood of late seventies (X std in 79), when I was just mad about Subhashji, Vivekanandaji and Acharya Chankaya.

I will discuss all the matter in length as it will certainly take a serious reading b4 having a word.

Dear, I will be pleased to see u as and when u r in Delhi. Thnx to all others, engaging themselves in this discussion and sharing their beautiful knowledgeable thoughts.

Jai Bharat

Last edited by sgaserv.com; 09-26-2011 at 08:50 AM
09-25-2011

:

Jai Bharat

Dear Sumeet, u r gr8 not bcoz u r writing here on Bharat Maa's Mahan Saput Subhash Chadra Bose (I don't title my beloved as Netaji bcoz today's netas stand nowhere near to even SC's feet),

But bcoz, u got such a nice parents (as u said about ur mother inspired u to follow Subashji) and from X standard, u had become his follower.

This reminds me my childhood of late seventies (X std in 79), when I was just mad about Subhashji, Vivekanandaji and Acharya Chankaya.

I will discuss all the matter in length as it will certainly take a serious reading b4 having a word.

Dear, I will be pleased to see u as and when u r in Delhi. Thnx to all others, engaging themselves in this discussion and sharing their beautiful knowledgeable thoughts.

Jai Bharat

sgaserv ji,

Thank you for your inspiring words. I consider myself indeed fortunate to have a compatriot and brother like you.

To what you've said, I'd like to make a few additions.

"...I don't title my beloved as Netaji bcoz today's netas stand nowhere near to even SC's feet..."

I agree with your position on today's "netas". But the name "Netaji" given to DeshNayak Subhash Chandra Bose was not from any of the Corrupt Quarters, but from the minds of the Masses of Indians. It is the Symbol of Love that we Indians have for him. It is the Symbol of Love that India has for him.

And That is why, I don't call today's Political Much-Ado-About-Nothings "Netas". I call them "Politicians". See that I do not even call them Diplomats. I just call them "Politicians" - for that is what they at the most are.

"....as u said about ur mother inspired u to follow Subashji) and from X standard, u had become his follower...."

I didn't become Subhash ji's follower from X Std. It was in the Xth Std that I came across the shocking Minisculisation and Insignifisation - the thorough Insult and Contempt - of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose and Azad Hind Fauz in our classroom History Text Books, and decided to investigate it.

I'm a follower of Bose from the time I'm even myself unable to remember. My mother tells me when I went for admission to Kindergarten at 2 and 1/2, someone in the interview asked me about my favourite leader and I said - "Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose". Somebody then questioned me why it wasn't Gandhi, to which I replied - "I hate that old haggard!". My mother tells me she had never taught me that. I have strong memories of her teaching me about Bose, but none whatsoever of saying anything against anyone, let alone Gandhi, at that age. It must have happened because right from my infancy, I had been in the middle of immensely Patriotic People, some of whom later went on to assume important positions in this country. I must've heard them talking, and some information must have flown into me.

I have no memories of that incident now. But I do recollect when I was about 3 or 4 years of age, I had come across a children's book on the Indian Freedom Struggle. Or maybe, it was a book on the Revolt of 1857. I don't exactly remember. All I have now are hazy memories of its cover, and even fuzzier impressions of its inner pages. But I do sharply remember two things from it; the name - "Jhansi Ki Rani" and a battleground picture of hers, sword in hand, mounted on a horse, fighting the British.

(P.S. : Years later, in class IV or V, I learnt how exactly she died in battle. The sword of the English General Hugh Rose slashed right through her skull, from the top to between her eyes and the nose. I shudder to imagine the pain of that gash. But see her valour : in that bloodied situation, she escaped on her horse, crossing over a ditch, and fleeing to deposit her infant son (who was on her back all through the battle, clasped tightly with a piece of cloth - What a Mother she must have been - An Indian Mother!) with an old woman far away from the battlefield. It was only because of that the infant Damodar Rao survived, to live to an age of 56. Otherwise God knows what might have happened to him. His descendants now carry the surname 'Jhansiwale'.

Her words - "Main Apni Jhansi Nahin Doongi" still reverberate through my senses. The verse - "Bundele Harbolon ke Munh Humne Suni Kahani thi" still makes the blood in my body rise in a gush. It is only because of this inspiration and fire from her, I often feel like thundering - "Main Apna Bharat Nahin Doonga" against the corrupt sycophants who pass by the name of our 'representatives' today.)

But I'll have to make a confession - In my later years, between ages 10 and a while back (which is quite long), I had become softer towards Gandhi. And this was all because of the Doctored, Engineered and Distorted History that is floating around us today, courtesy N-Chacha and the Government of India. But the day I learnt about the 'Mahatma'-s sexual escapades, every good thing I ever knew or thought about him came crashing down. I had been investigating the truth about our Transfer of Power for nearly two decades, and the exposure revealed and arranged it out in SECONDS. Therefore, now I'm back to where I was. And I don't even repent having said what I did in my Kindergarten interview - "I hate that Old Haggard!". Rather, I'm happy I had spoken the truth.

"....This reminds me my childhood of late seventies (X std in 79), when I was just mad about Subhashji, Vivekanandaji and Acharya Chankaya...."

I hope you still are. I am.

"....Dear, I will be pleased to see u as and when u r in Delhi...."

I too. Thank you for your warm Invitation. I'll let you know when I happen to visit Delhi (though I don't see that happening anytime soon). In the meanwhile you may keep in touch with me at summitensign-at-gmail-dot-com (though I must warn you, I'm not very good at checking my email. Sometimes I don't even sit with my computer for weeks, let alone browse my billets. But as and when I do, I certainly respond to the ones I like).

"Dear Sumeet, u r gr8 not bcoz u r writing here on Bharat Maa's Mahan Saput Subhash Chadra Bose....."

I feel you've missed the word 'only' here. That is "...gr8 not only because...". Missing that construct might imply that you do not hold highly anybody who's with Netaji. But I'm sure you do. So I feel, you've just missed the word....that's true, but I'm also kidding........

Thank You for your stimulating words once again,

Hear you again,

Summit.

Last edited by Summit Ensign; 09-25-2011 at 02:05 AM
09-26-2011

: Delhi
: 60
:
: 70 | 0.02 Per Day

Jai Bharat

[quote
I agree with your position on today's "netas". But the name "Netaji" given to DeshNayak Subhash Chandra Bose was not from any of the Corrupt Quarters, but from the minds of the Masses of Indians.

"DeshNayak" .............Excellent

My mother tells me when I went for admission to Kindergarten at 2 and 1/2, someone in the interview asked me about my favourite leader and I said - "Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose". .................

Oh' my God, astonishing. "May Almighty bless you with such thoughts forever".

My mother tells me she had never taught me that. I have strong memories of her teaching me about Bose, but none whatsoever of saying anything against anyone, let alone Gandhi, at that age............

This is great

"Main Apni Jhansi Nahin Doongi" still reverberate through my senses.

Once I got a chance to be in Jhansi. In Jhansi Fort, I saw Photograph of Rani, I can assure that She must be any of part of Maa Durga in this KALYUG

But I'll have to make a confession - In my later years, between ages 10 and a while back (which is quite long), I had become softer towards Gandhi. And this was all because of the Doctored, Engineered and Distorted History that is floating around us today, courtesy N-Chacha and the Government of India.

Dear we have to live in this KALYUG and therefore can not go for anything until we do wonders. That’s why, after analyzing the whole situations, I wish to present an agenda which would be acceptable to all slowly and steadily but may do wonders for the generation ahead.

Let's Convert this Modern India-------- of so called Deshbhakts to a MAHAN BHARAT of True Patriots. Here some hidden analysis and thoughts are there.

"....This reminds me my childhood of late seventies (X std in 79), when I was just mad about Subhashji, Vivekanandaji and Acharya Chankaya...." I hope you still are. I am.

How can I forget this? Now, this is my duty to inculcate all such in my Son (IX std. student) and all my other students.

"Dear Sumeet, u r gr8 not bcoz u r writing here on Bharat Maa's Mahan Saput Subhash Chadra Bose....."

I have made required corrections.

Jai Bharat
09-27-2011

:

(1) "DeshNayak" .............Excellent

Thank You. The credit for coming up with this Honorific is not mine, this has been in circulation for a long time now in Bengal, but I'm not sure who coined it.

(2)
Oh' my God, astonishing. "May Almighty bless you with such thoughts forever".

Thank You Sir. I'm fortunate I have a compatriot like you.

(3)
This is great

Thank You Sir.

(4)
Once I got a chance to be in Jhansi. In Jhansi Fort, I saw Photograph of Rani, I can assure that She must be any of part of Maa Durga in this KALYUG.

If there is one saying by which I'll remember this Forum, it'll be this. This expression has gone straight into my heart.
She truly is Maa Durga. I'm not just seeing or hearing it, but feeling it inside me right now.

(5)
Let's Convert this Modern India-------- of so called Deshbhakts to a MAHAN BHARAT of True Patriots.

We don't have to convert it. It already is. We only have to Re-discover it. What has happened today is that a smoke-screen of the corrupt and greedy is hiding it away from us. We just have to make that smoke go away. For that, we need to teach our children from their very childhood about the Glory and Greatness of Mother India, or Maa Bharati, and of its Greatest Sons and Daughters. I guess that is what is you are suggesting too.

(6)
How can I forget this? Now, this is my duty to inculcate all such in my Son (IX std. student) and all my other students.

Just as I expected you to be Sir...

(7)
"Dear Sumeet, u r gr8 not bcoz u r writing here on Bharat Maa's Mahan Saput Subhash Chadra Bose....." - I have made required corrections.

(Sorry, had put in two more smileys here but the system waved an error - "You have included 6 images in your message. You are limited to using 4 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again. Images include use of smilies..." - Ah...Wish I could put another smiley here too...:-)

Regards,

Summit.

Last edited by Summit Ensign; 09-27-2011 at 03:05 AM

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0