India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

AAP afraid to be expose... cannot fulfill promises...

yes many things in life would be black and white... in that case one has to be practical and find .....

• 1 aliens

12-11-2013

: Aug 2011
: Ahmedabad
: 69
:
: 505 | 0.11 Per Day
Thumbs down AAP afraid to be expose... cannot fulfill promises...

yes many things in life would be black and white... in that case one has to be practical and find solution to move ahead and not go back (re-election)... AAP has to face such a situation many times in future and every time re-election is the solution if one think is really foolishness...
here AAP has chance and congress ready for unconditional support while no support for BJP... so if AAP will not form the govt will be consider as they are afraid to fulfill promises which they gave and so escapism... they find difficult to fulfill promises and expose which affect other areas also…
जीवनमे कई बार उंच नीच होती है तब व्यवहारु उपाय खोजके आगे बढ़ना चाहिए नाकि पीछे जाना चाहिए (दुबारा चुनाव)... आप पार्टीको ऐसी स्थितिका सामना कई बार करना पड़ेगा तब हर बार दोबारा चुनाव कि मांग करना मूर्खता होगी...
आप को मौका है और कोंग्रेस बिना शर्त समर्थन देनेको तैयार है जबकि भजपाको किसीकाभी समर्थन नहीं है... तो अगर आप सर्कार नहीं बनाती है तो जनताको लगेगाकि वो वायदे पुरे करनेसे डरती है और भागती फिरती है... दरअसल उसे लगता है कि वो वायदे पुरे नहीं कर पायेगी और बेनकाब होगी जो दूसरी जगह असर करेगा...
12-11-2013

: Nov 2013
: Bangalore
: 37
:
: 56 | 0.01 Per Day

If AAP join hands with BJP or Congress, Probabiliy people wont trust on them(Ek hi thali ke sikke ho jayenge) and they cant take their own decision after making khichdi Govt.
12-11-2013

:

congress giving unconditional support... in future many such scene happen when AAP has to take support every time reelection is foolishness... such behavior throw them out from politics...
12-11-2013

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"political advise"

gentle Trivedi ji "Aap has already invited honest people of all party to come and join the party. There is no reply from either political party. This shows that politician feel ashamed to be called honest person"
12-11-2013

: Nov 2013
: Bangalore
: 37
:
: 56 | 0.01 Per Day

AAP credibility will go away if they shake hands with corrupt party for sure.. Re-election is last d option. They may get majority after re election.
12-11-2013

:
"new way with new thoughts"

AAP credibility will go away if they shake hands with corrupt party for sure.. Re-election is last d option. They may get majority after re election.
Gentle men ! "This is the time when senior(experienced) political party(BJP) should form a public helping government and let the new comer Aap party to learn to become mature in government frame. To expect making government from fresher one is just like to prove irresponsible towards public welfare just for their own political welfare. I hope senior Trivedi ji can better explain."
12-11-2013

:

yes thats why I appeal Delhi people to make AAP on opposition for check and balance position... it is immaturity to give power to newly form party... they should be at oppsition for atleast one term but Delhi people shown little immaturity... Looking to elsewhere track record of BJP good governance and with AAP opposition better result would be there for Delhi people...
12-12-2013

:
"thanks"

yes thats why I appeal Delhi people to make AAP on opposition for check and balance position... it is immaturity to give power to newly form party... they should be at oppsition for atleast one term but Delhi people shown little immaturity... Looking to elsewhere track record of BJP good governance and with AAP opposition better result would be there for Delhi people...
Gentle Trivedi ji ! "Thanks for making complete vision without putting 'Modi' in between................................"
12-12-2013

:

I never highlighted Modi personally... I mentioned and written for his better work and efficiency which I predicted since 2005 that this man will be at center stage in future... everyone was laughing at that time when I told but now it is reality and I am smiling for my prediction...
As far as Governance is concern BJP ruled state center track record is far better than congress... thats why I always prefer BJP as better alternative...

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0