India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

Aaoo Bharat Banaye...let's build Bharat..Say JAI BHARAT now

Jai Bharat Likewise all respected thinkers for Bharat Mahan, I also made a small effort on this. I have zeroed .....

10-31-2011

: Aug 2011
: Delhi
: 60
:
: 70 | 0.02 Per Day
Aaoo Bharat Banaye...let's build Bharat..Say JAI BHARAT now

Jai Bharat

Likewise all respected thinkers for Bharat Mahan, I also made a small effort on this.

I have zeroed a conclusion that to make our 119 crores Bhartiyas’ family bit different from 1 crore Modern Indians, we must show some different behavioural acts too.

And therefore in the place of any other greeting which we normally follow like hi, hello, etc. etc. if we all Bhartiyas (above the Race, Caste, Creed, Religion, Region, etc.--- Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Isaie) start greeting everyone either in-person or on-telephone, writings, etc. as

JAI BHARAT

a NEW CATEGORY OF CURROPT FREE BHARTIYAS those wish to put their last bit for a Mahan Bharat WILL AUTOMATICALLY come into existence.

The moment whole Bharat will be coloured in Bhartiyas’ rang then no one can dare to say that Annaji, Ramdevji or Shri Shri Ravi Shankarji are the face of any other outfit.

Then it would be visually seen by every one that all are Bhartiyas (119 crores) those really wish to see a PURE AND SACRED BHARAT in shape, are now themselves an OUTFIT.

Of course “This will give Moral boosting and Motivate all dedicated and honest Bhartiyas to fight with all useless speakers and doers.

So dear let’s start with Jai Bharat………………..

Jai Bharat

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0