India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Anna Hazare
New Topics

Why I don't support Anna Hazare

If team anna and all those supporting this movement are corrupt free then why dont they contest elections and clean .....

08-25-2011

: Aug 2011
: India
:
: 19 | 0.00 Per Day

If team anna and all those supporting this movement are corrupt free then why dont they contest elections and clean the system. As you are all are corrupt free then there is no need for Jan Lokpall bill another institute as you dont accept bribe at all.

Last edited by vvsr; 08-25-2011 at 11:32 PM
08-25-2011

:

If Janlokpalbill acts against all those corrupted people in govt from Lower bureacracy to PM, CJ then who will take actions against those who claim the benefits /schemes declared by govt for people below poverty line?
08-25-2011

: Allahabad
: 35
:
: 15 | 0.00 Per Day

The author of this post needs to revise the Jan Lokpal Bill which ahs an inbuilt unique system to keep a check on its own functioning so that no corruption can penetrate and it emerges as an impartial strong body.. Just revise the speeches of Arvind Kejariwal available at youtube.. you will find the answers...
08-25-2011

: Allahabad
: 35
:
: 15 | 0.00 Per Day

Actually the main consent of LokPal bill is not "WHY PM should be there?" rather it is "WHY not PM also be included?" Its how u perceive.. It aims not to leave any authority left against the approach of this pious authority..
08-25-2011

: Indore
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

vvsr, now a fair movement need a citizen's support, not an essay on CORRUPTION and not a list of other problems. If you talk about the WAY, you suggest what is the way better than anna's? and as i said we need ACTIONS not the WORDS. it's been first time in my life time when i am seeing some strong action against some evil in the soceity. And when it comes to country and its welfare it''s everyone's duty to support whether he likes the way or not coz u r a countryman. your are criticizing anna's team for their words. I tell you if u dig deep all the words they used were damn true. and truth is always bitter. I request to support a selfless and non violent movement run by mahatma anna for the welfare of country and common men rather than criticizing it.
08-25-2011

:

Pankaj jain, you cannot force anyone to support your movement whether they like it or not and cannot threaten or allege that if somebody is not supporting your way or methodology they are not true Indian or a true countryman. I am an Indian and i have the right to express my view about my country. It doesnt mean that if few lakhs people come to street and support that has to be supported by everyone otherwise we are not Indians. Does atleast 10% of people who are supporting know the differences between Lokpal & Janlokpal bill, contents of bills, importance of these difference, implications, etc.

If politicans are corrupt when they contest elections why are u supporting them, electing them again and again?

How to believe (is it fair) that whatever team anna utters are true, and whatever Govt does or says are false and against the people? Only people are electing the Govt. You elect the Govt and from day one how can you have the opinion/persumption that Govt is against people?

Loksatta party was setup by some professionals, hightly educated and eminent individuals to contest elections, how many of you have supported and backed the party?

Last edited by vvsr; 08-25-2011 at 11:31 PM
08-26-2011

: LUCKNOW
: 56
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day
Support anna

Without writing big essays on the system, functioning , remarks on pm, sarcastic comments on political parties i just want to register that ; one is not with anna or not supporting his cause' he is a pro corrupt and one day he will become the victim of his own deeds.
08-26-2011

: LUCKNOW
: 56
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

if team anna and all those supporting this movement are corrupt free then why dont they contest elections and clean the system. As you are all are corrupt free then there is no need for jan lokpall bill another institute as you dont accept bribe at all.
ssems u r a representative of ruling congress.
08-26-2011

:

If somebody is against the way it is protested it doesnt mean they are the representative of any political party. I am not the member of any party. I am just a common man who wants to express my views. I am not against Anticorruption, I am only against the way the movement is moving.

If anybody expresses their view against Anna movement dont accuse/allege that they are corrupted or part of corruption. Please comeout of this perception

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0