India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Anna Hazare

Whats wrong with being political ??

Mr.Johngray,It is well known to all over the world about Gujrat progress and don't know why you are not aware .....

05-24-2012

: May 2012
: Mumbai
: 37
:
: 186 | 0.04 Per Day

Mr.Johngray,It is well known to all over the world about Gujrat progress and don't know why you are not aware of that.You are talking about the communal riots but you are not aware of the reason behind that and that is real misery to your knowledge.It would be better if you visit Gujrat soon after the riots if you visit Godra Railway Station and would try to know about the burnt alive people of this country in boggies.
I am feeling glad however you accept in your next post that Indian politics has became shameful.
Okay firstly i will check the ration as you said and we will talk in to it.
05-24-2012

:

Here dear John you should write"Indian politics in worst situation over the World".What happened to petrol prices today?
Did you see the news regarding the petrol and day by day they are rising
Yesterday it went high by 7.50 some thing and in feature it will go till rs100
can guess some thing till where will it will go.
Not one or two rupees directly high of 7.50.I was shock when i hear this news.And due to rise in petrol. Gas will also make their price high.
05-24-2012

: Aug 2011
: DELHI
:
: 129 | 0.03 Per Day

Did you see the news regarding the petrol and day by day they are rising
Yesterday it went high by 7.50 some thing and in feature it will go till rs100
can guess some thing till where will it will go.
Not one or two rupees directly high of 7.50.I was shock when i hear this news.And due to rise in petrol. Gas will also make their price high.
Yes dear I hv seen the News of price hike of PETROL on many channels.This is the extreme of crime to the public of this country which the UPA have done after the Parliament session is just over and PM given a fantastic dinner to all who are sucking the red blood of aam aadmi.

Jai Hind !
05-24-2012

:

bhaut sahi bat kahi.But i will say you some thing.
Maze kare polition aur bhuke mara amm janta,
Inn sub ko sab kaun sikhanga.
Bus abb bhaut hu.Aur jo log dharm key naam par politics khel thay hai jasay,
Narandre mode, Thakre,aur bhi kei log hai Unn sub par arop bhi sabit hue tay .
lakin adalat nay unhay chod deya.

Abb bolo.....
Mr.John,
I think you are from US.............So let's read below the facts of Gujrat for the last 10 yrs:

What is the difference in Gujarat, the state of India, in this 10 years under Mr. Narendra Modi Chief Minister tenure…

1. Revenue deficit was about 7000 cr now becomes revenue surplus state without imposing any additional tax. It was achieved by cut in govt. expenditure.
2. Agricultural income increase from 14700 cr in 2001 to 96000 cr
3. Indian agricultural growth is 3 while Gujarat growth is 11%
4. In 2001, agricultural land was 108 lac hact but in 10 years 37 lac hact added and made 145 lac hact along with industrial growth
5. Horticultural sector, 61 lac MT to 181 lac MT
6. Milk prod increased by 68% in 10 years
7. Cotton production increase from 23 lac in 2001 to 1.23 cr. This is another white revolution.
8. Gujarat is the only state started Climate change dept.
9. Water level came up by 3 to 13 meter
10. Tourism sector growth 16% against India 10%
11. According to TOI survey Ahmedabad is most livable city
12. Whole India solar energy contribution 120 MW, but Gujarat alone produce 600 MW
13. Initiated canal solar energy
14. Asia biggest solar plant coming up in Kutch

Shri Narendra Modi addressed NRIs across 12 cities in USA through video conferencing - YouTube

NARENDRA MODI SPEECH TO us/CANADA BY CONFERENCE

If anything else doubtful to you,please go to Paul Dinakaran or Nirmal Baba they can guide you the best.
05-25-2012

:

Mr.John,
I think you are from US.............So let's read below the facts of Gujrat for the last 10 yrs:

What is the difference in Gujarat, the state of India, in this 10 years under Mr. Narendra Modi Chief Minister tenure…

1. Revenue deficit was about 7000 cr now becomes revenue surplus state without imposing any additional tax. It was achieved by cut in govt. expenditure.
2. Agricultural income increase from 14700 cr in 2001 to 96000 cr
3. Indian agricultural growth is 3 while Gujarat growth is 11%
4. In 2001, agricultural land was 108 lac hact but in 10 years 37 lac hact added and made 145 lac hact along with industrial growth
5. Horticultural sector, 61 lac MT to 181 lac MT
6. Milk prod increased by 68% in 10 years
7. Cotton production increase from 23 lac in 2001 to 1.23 cr. This is another white revolution.
8. Gujarat is the only state started Climate change dept.
9. Water level came up by 3 to 13 meter
10. Tourism sector growth 16% against India 10%
11. According to TOI survey Ahmedabad is most livable city
12. Whole India solar energy contribution 120 MW, but Gujarat alone produce 600 MW
13. Initiated canal solar energy
14. Asia biggest solar plant coming up in Kutch

Shri Narendra Modi addressed NRIs across 12 cities in USA through video conferencing - YouTube

NARENDRA MODI SPEECH TO us/CANADA BY CONFERENCE

If anything else doubtful to you,please go to Paul Dinakaran or Nirmal Baba they can guide you the best.
As you said that this are all the changes done in Gujarat.Its Good to hear that some thing is developing in in India.Okay i agree with you.But still i have one question???????????????
05-25-2012

:

Hi Rana i am waiting for your response
05-25-2012

:

Mr.Johngray,It is well known to all over the world about Gujrat progress and don't know why you are not aware of that.You are talking about the communal riots but you are not aware of the reason behind that and that is real misery to your knowledge.It would be better if you visit Gujrat soon after the riots if you visit Godra Railway Station and would try to know about the burnt alive people of this country in boggies.
I am feeling glad however you accept in your next post that Indian politics has became shameful.
Hi ranks i have one question to ask.When you will be online so that i can ask some thing related to this topic.
05-25-2012

:

Hi ranks i have one question to ask.When you will be online so that i can ask some thing related to this topic.
You can write your querry !
05-26-2012

:

You can write your querry !
One day i saw a news that in India why the farmers kill them self and their own family why so?
05-26-2012

:
Suicide by the Farmers

Mr.John,
Your curiosity to know about the suicides by the farmers is not new.Everyone who see these kind of news wish to know the reasons.

The common people of this country are so busy to earn their both ends meet that they have no time of luxury like our politicians whom they have voted for their welfare and development.They make laws/schemes to keep the poors, poor and rule us miserably.

During the election the politicians make so many promises to the aam aadmi.They promise to waiver off the farmers loans.They promise to give them electricity free of cost for agriculture.The poor farmer take it as confimation and vote to them again and again.

But as soon as these netas are being elected, they forgot all the promises and give false performance of their regime.Now the poor farmer what to do?He is in pressure to refund the loan.But he has no money with him even to feed his family.But he will do then?
Finally,he took the decision to end his miserable life and do suicide..........

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0