India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Anna Hazare
New Topics

Support Anna Hazare. We need 10000 votes and replies here...

team anna ko badhai, me un sabhi ka swagat karta hu jinhone ye vikalp desh ke samne rakha hai, kisi .....

: Do you support Anna Hazare's anti-graft hunger strike?
Yes 1,113 99.20%
No 8 0.71%
Can't Say 1 0.09%
: 1122.

08-03-2012

: Aug 2012
: faridabad
: 51
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

team anna ko badhai, me un sabhi ka swagat karta hu jinhone ye vikalp desh ke samne rakha hai, kisi bhi tarah se in desh ke gaddaro ka safaya hona chahiye
08-03-2012

: Noida, UP
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

Kudos, for India Against Curruption team.. Keep going guys..and Heartiest thanks to your support and contribution..I owe you as you are there for me, my family and every citizen of India.
As these corrupt politicians can't be controlled by peaceful moments like Anna and team is carrying..It is must to somehow manage fielding good representative as alternatives in the coming elections..irrespective of how many in numbers there win will make these corrupt politicians to blink.
And Yes..Where to Vote for the support..These media and news channels don't seems to be giving any options in their website and there is very much chances that they can play foul so has to be very cautious as these media channels are mostly funded by one or another political party..

All the best..
Boney Rawat
08-03-2012

: Jul 2012
: Delhi
:
join hands to remove corruption..............

Anna Team playing a vital role to open all closed eyes.......we are with this team..................
08-04-2012

: Coimbatore,Tamilnadu
: 41
:

opinion of people about Anna and his team is that they are genuine but small group of people. I suggest that they continue their mission. entering politics is the right strategy. it will give people a better choice. even if the team does not do well in the immediate elections, they should remain together, campaign for the cause, identify qualified and honest people, project them to people, continue to create awareness among people about their candidates and keep trying. It is key thing that they get people who are already popular like Aamir khan, Anupam Kher, Ex Army Chief VK Singh etc and many more to support them so that public gets attention. People of this country are busy to get to streets and protest. But when it comes to elections I think Anna and his team will get decent support. I shall vote for a candidate that represents Anna's team. To be its just that when I go to the election booth I do not find a candidate that I feel is genuine and selfless. If Anna team can provide such candidates I would happily vote for them. Please dont make the mistake of joining an existing political party due to any future compulsions. However difficult it is pls go alone in elections otherwise the image of Anna's team will get tarnished. Lots of thoughts to say. But best wishes. For my part I will vote for you guys. Hats off to your conviction. Ther is an under current everywher for anna's team. Educated middle class is already aware of Anna's movement. People belonging to lower classes are not having a clue. Please try to reach them.
08-04-2012

: INDORE
: 42
:

Anna tum aage badho desh tumhare saath hai
08-04-2012

: Mumbai
:
: 11 | 0.00 Per Day

Support isn't enough its time one must take one step more get ready to destroy Pyramid of corruption standing tall at New Delhi. Give your day and night to the cause of Nation this is our last chance to protect this nation from Political mafia families,Builders & Corrupt industrialist.
08-04-2012

: Muscat, Oman
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

I would like to thank Anna for giving our country a platform to raise our voice against our political class. We need total revolution to clean up India, not an easy task, but not impossible either.
08-04-2012

: Jaisalmer, Rajasthan
:

I wnat to join this mission so how its possible please tell
08-29-2012

: Jul 2012
: joura (mp)
: 31
:
: 26 | 0.01 Per Day

I like to thank you annaji for fight against corruption and inspired us for fight against corruption i fully supported you and your team members i think you are the power of nation
10-17-2012

: Oct 2012
: Chandrapur
: 66
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

Total support to Anna

(?)
: http://www.indiaagainstcorruption.com/f39/support-anna-hazare-we-need-10000-votes-replies-here-11481/
Curruption ...Bhagao ,Humare Desh ke jawanoooo. 08-19-2011 03:19 PM

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0