India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Anna Hazare

the struggle should continue

While I thank Sri Anna Hazare for his stand against correuption and the victory he made over the government , .....

04-11-2011

: Apr 2011
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
the struggle should continue

While I thank Sri Anna Hazare for his stand against correuption and the victory he made over the government , I would also like to appeal to him to lead to continue the atruggle to ensure that the Lokpal with proper teeth is passed in the enxt session itself.
Also, in order to weed out corruption, we need to thinkl of the following lines too:
1. Educate the common man not to accept any freebies from politicians for voting.
2. The expenses on electioneering should be curbed. (Now even the law permits spending an amount of 10 lacs to 16 lacs per constituency for election> naturally once elected , the person's interest will be to recover this amount with interest, which will lead to corruption)
3. Educate the common man to refuse to pay bribes to anybody, even if his work is delayed.

B C U Nair
Hyderabad

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0