India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Anna Hazare
New Topics

Send a Message & Thanks Note to ANNA...

We were not even aware that we are still not living in free india, you have awaken us, thank you.....

09-03-2011

: Sep 2011
: mumba
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

We were not even aware that we are still not living in free india, you have awaken us, thank you
09-03-2011

: Kolkata
: 51
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

Dear friends,

You have to know the actual seeds of corruption in our country like India is section 498a of IPC because every husband is under pressure to fulfill the unlawful demand of the wife who is insisting on man ( husband) to make themselves corrupted because the husband knows that if , demand of the wife is not fulfilled then, she will take the use of section 498aof IPC. The pressurized husband is not maintaining the normal life due to such torture and such person can go automatically in unsocial way.
As the section 498a is a legal terrorism and binding the police to arrest the husband and his family members even the old aged parent and children without any verification of the case as lodged by wife is true or false.

As you know that the provision of section 498a is against the freedom of men in India and the entire husband is not living in independent country like India. Now time has been changed, and the section 498a which is giving onside power to women which is to be changed and this section must be amended to be billable and compoundable so that, innocent husband can be given a chance to proof his innocent before arresting and the wife who is making false case on husband can be given punishment so that, every women can fear to lodge false case on husband and the such wife can be bared to think to take the such step on husband .

In our country a lot of corruption is based on mental torture of husband by the wife for fulfilling her demand and her loved ones. On can see that in a corruption 99% is men who is involved why not the women is involved in corruption. The actual seeds of threatening of wife on men( husband) and law is also given wide power in the hand of wife.

Kindly take step to amend the law otherwise, a lot family is broking due to such reasons.

09-04-2011

: Mar 2011
: Patna
: 73
:
: 219 | 0.05 Per Day

It is nobody's case that IPC 498 A is not being misused and that its misuse should not be checked. SRS wanted Anna to take it up. Now the question is--while this IPC section which is already a modified one could be tackled legally or even politically at various levels and in fact should be fought to prevent its misuse. Now this section of IPC will apply only to those who have a husband-wife fight on hand. There could be quite a few of them in the whole country and many must be suffering because of that. It certainly does not impact all Indians as corruption does. It must be understood that there was only 498 earlier, but because of misuse by husbands and in-laws then, this new legislation has been brought about. Earlier, it was for the victim to prove the allegation, now it is for the charged persons to prove their innocence. There is no denying that there could be instances of miscarriage of justice and it needs to be highlighted. But I said, if we ask Anna to lead a movement against this and if Anna is also asked to lead a movement in Kashmir for the unguarded graveyards and also a movement in Manipur for withdrawal of Special Power to Military for which Sharmila is fighting for the past 11 years, then it will amount to Anna opening so many fronts. The simple truth is--you cannot win a war if you open so many fronts. It was precisely because of this that it was suggested to fight the case on legal terms because avenues are available. Now the individual situation cannot be known to everybody. Therefore, individual prescriptions cannot be given. It is in this limited sense the suggestion is made. It is no body's case that such injustices should not be fought, but to Ask Anna to do that would be something we need to ponder about. There are issues in our society that need to be tackled at various levels and who can tell this will not form part of future struggle when the matter of cleaning our society is taken up by Anna and his team. We have not yet won the war against corruption and do not think that the government has laid down its arms. Look at the way it is going about attacking all those stood by Anna. We should be ready for this gruesome battle ahead. As for IPC 498A, we shall have occasion to revert to that. But do we not need to also ponder why there was a need for 498 producing 498A!
09-04-2011

: Apr 2011
: Chennai
: 70
:
: 166 | 0.03 Per Day

I completely endorse NCSinha's views. We should try to avoid thinking of Anna or Jan Lokpal Bill as the solution to everybody's every problem. Without meaning to belittle Anna or our civil society movement, let me humbly submit that we haven't even got any form of Lokpal Bill yet. Let's solve one issue at a time.

This is not to say IPC 498 and its sections are not being misused; far from it, and even many women reformers agree.

There are so many universal issues like Judicial Reforms, Police Reforms, Electoral Reforms, Corporate Reforms, etc which also have to wait for now. So, my request is, let's avoid bringing up issues which have less reach and are less impactful to the society.

Ganesan. :~)
09-04-2011

: Oct 2009
:
: 216 | 0.04 Per Day
This case is related to corruption

To some extent he was able to express his views. We can clarify it further. In many cases, a man working as a Group C or D employee and earning less salary, the dreams of his wife are not less than that of Group A and B officers. If highly paid employees/officers can afford car, bungalow, furniture etc within their legal means, the wives of lowly paid employees force them to go for above luxuries which they can not. Then they are forced to arrange money through illegal and illegitimate means (bribe etc). As misuse of any law is concerned, there are many laws which need to be reviewed. For example- A woman lodges a complaint of rape after 8 years. For those many years, she was not aware that she was being raped. The "Prevention of SC/ST atrocities Act". A general category man is abused and beaten by an SC or ST man but the case will be made against the general category man who will be served a non-bailable warrant

Last edited by Vinay Kumar; 09-04-2011 at 06:13 PM
09-05-2011

: Kolkata
: 51
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

Sir,
We have to analyze the seeds of corruption not the corruption and the corrupted persons. Seed is coming from the domestic culture of the person where they are living in their home and sharing everything with their wife. Women who are extra life style and by nature to follow the others luxury life can certainly will force her husband to do extra for her. due to such, husband is coming under pressure now a days because he knows if he does not do for her, she will pressure and if her pressure is not respected by the husband then, what is happening now a days to arise dispute and domestic violence in home and at last, circumstances occurred in our society in the hand of such wife to give punishment to the innocent husband under section 498a of IPC. Another reason is that wife is always in the interest to separate her husband from old aged parent if husband is not doing so, his life is pressurized from the side of wife and her loved ones and giving threaten to impose FIR under section 498a and the such innocent guy is coming to sustain the punishment by the law under section 498a of IPC or make themselves to do extra for her and to take bribe and do corruption in our society . The corruption is occurred to start from here.
Sir, Husband who is not feeling peace in mind will certainly do corruption because the seeds have been given in their mind in their homes. With the rise in modernization, education, the insect of the corruption which is arising from section 498a is first to be removed from our society otherwise no any law is seemed to move the corruption from our society. Now a day every wife is very well familiar with the section and making huge money from the husband.
The above problem is not related to any individual because, this air is arised in one home will go certainly to others as a fire is arised in one house to stop there otherwise will spread to other house also.
Sir. The such corruption is already damaged a lot of our family in society and made corruption a lot of innocent person. The some data is cited below:-
Between 2003 to 2006
5,01,020 people arrested under Section 498A of IPC;
2,94,147 people completed trial under Section 498A of IPC; and
58,842 people convicted (NCRB statistics)

These statistics shows 80% of Innocent people are victimized, even out of 58,842, many won case in High Court or Supreme Court too. As per Women organizations to give Justice to 20% of women they want to victimize 80% of Men Family. This law is not against men but against husbands Old mother, sisters, Even Distant relatives even breast fed child is arrested.
Al last, i have to say that, make freedom to men to feel independent in our country as per our constitution. if we want actually to make our society free from corruption then, remove firstly the hidden corruption which is available in our home.
09-05-2011

: Aug 2011
: calcutta
:
: 19 | 0.00 Per Day

I also salute Anna. Dear rita yadav, Logon ko ideal kahane se kaam nahi chalega. Unki achchi baaton ko apnana parega. Tab aap real follower/admirer hain.
dear friends , Sarkar ke against slogans bolne kum aur constructive criticism par jyada dhyan diya jana chahiye.
Dear raman, deafs will hear, our voices need to be louder.
09-05-2011

: Indore (M.P.)
: 33
:
: 7 | 0.00 Per Day
Anna..! A Best m Best Teacher for LOKTANTRA i.e. for Country People..

Anna Hajare...
According to me (KANIK VERMAA) is a good teacher for our India's Loktantra as he teaches us how to take work from the government officers without giving them any Extraa money for doing our work...

So, Anna is a good teacher who treats us how to finish Bharstachaar from the whole country India...
THANKS FOR SUPPORTING...

"HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY" (5 SEPT. 2011)

09-05-2011

: bhopal
:
: 9 | 0.00 Per Day

Annaji thanks

Mere desh ki janta! Devide n rule formulae apnanewale netao se sambhal jaao.
hinsaa tabhi kargar hoti hai jab hinsa karne wale saare ekjut ho ek lakshya ho, unity ho aur kisi ke bahkawe me naa aaye. par es desh ke logo ko ye netaa log jaldi bewkoof banaa dete hai esliye hinsaa ka rasta sahi nahi.

HINSAA kisi alopathic medicine ki tarah hai jo yaa to turant favourable action karta hai yaa antibiotic sahi nahi rahne par reaction bahut dangerously karta hai.

AHINSAA kisi aurvedic medicine ki tarah hai jo slowly favourable action karta hai aur side effect bhi easily controllable rahtaa hai.

Ea liye AHINSAA long lasting/tested/recommended option hai. Please help ourselves by uniting us againt bad things and
“Lets make a BEST World”
09-11-2011

: Apr 2011
: Chennai
: 70
:
: 166 | 0.03 Per Day
VERY IMPORTANT & URGENT FEEDBACK for Team Anna...

Dear Team Anna, Forum Owners and/ or Moderators,

We've all been very enthusiastic supporters of Anna and Team Anna all along. Personally, I participated in the meets and rallies in Chennai in April and August, and I have been making postings in .indiaagainstcorruption.com forum, and I feel proud of my association.

However, I have a few VERY IMPORTANT & URGENT things to say. I presume that there are many who share similar views, based on my private discussions.

1. I supported Anna & Team Anna fully, though I had key reservations on a few issues. I still supported them 100% because in a war between evil and good, I thought I had to take a side, and not allow my personal views to come in the way of exhibition of support for the good against the evil. So, I set aside my reservations for a while.

Did we win this war against corruption or not? The jury is still out. But we did demonstrate to the world and to ourselves that a large section of the society is behind Anna.

Team Anna, I'm sure, did a lot to get the views of many people before coming up with the draft Jan Lokpal Bill and kept revising it. Surely, they could have done a lot more to elicit more views, also educating the aam aadmi on all related issues. For example, a common man had no way of knowing how he could access and read the draft bill, and where he could his suggestions, whether he is net-savvy, or just a literate, or even an illiterate. Still given their limitations, I think Team Anna did a great job.

But now that the dust has settled, and Anna's movement has gained traction, Team Anna should concentrate on (i) educating the aam aadmi, and (ii) seeking opinions from well-meaning opinion leaders. (I don't necessarily mean the direct and indirect Government backers, though consulting them also can't hurt; it will only add to Team Anna's crediblity.)

For example, please read the suggestions of Gurucharan Das in ToI today:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/h...ow/9939798.cms

Similarly, there are many like Chetan Bhagat, Soli Sorabjee, and Dr. Abdul Kalam who have their own views, and Team Anna should get the views of all such opinion leaders before forming its own views.

It is one thing to say, "we took the views of all who gave their views", but quite another to say, "we sought and got diverse viewpoints". Surely, Team Anna would be in a higher position of strength if it did the latter.

In fact, Team Anna should ideally expand its team. (Just like start-up companies expand their Boards after the start-up phase, as performance at higher level needs different and higher levels of expertise.)

This is NOT to reduce the importance of its current senior members like Kiran Bedi and Arvind Kejriwal; I have the highest regards for them, but their expertise is limited, inadequate at higher levels.

Obviously, there are more people backing Anna from outside Delhi than in Delhi. We have no way to directly meet and interact with anyone in Team Anna. So many of us make postings in this very forum, IndiaAgainstCorruption.com, and similar other forums like Facebook and Twitter, regularly, without even knowing if our views are only shared among ourselves or reach the eyes and ears of Team Anna.

There has never been any feedback to any of us from Team Anna to my knowledge. We don't even know if Team Anna is aware of this forum. There must be official statements and reactions from Team Anna to postings here.

How about those who don't access the net, and even illiterates? How will Team Anna communicate with these people? Team Anna also needs to find a good answer to this.

We are surely thankful to Anna for having taken up our cause. But in the process, Team Anna should also find ways to know and understand our views (meaning to include the views of ALL aam aadmi) regularly. Not just whether we're against corruption or not, but also on the details. That will be 'inner democracy'.

Bottom-line: Team Anna should establish communication channels with aam aadmi. This has to be a TOP PRIORITY. This doesn't mean we want Arvind Kejriwal or Kiran Bedi to interact with us. At least one person (preferably more than one) from Team Anna should be deputed to handle communication with aam aadmi.

2. The 'Honeymoon Period' is over for Team Anna (sorry for using such a term, but I'm just trying to make a point forcefully). I'll quote from an old nursery rhyme:
"There was an old owl lived in an oak
The more he heard, the less he spoke;
The less he spoke, the more he heard
O, if men were all like that wise bird!

The more Team Anna hear, and the less they speak, "the more wise" they will be reckoned. And it will only help the movement. The more they speak, the more they end up bringing in new issues, and drawing criticism. The sooner, the media and the public will lose interest and desert. And the opportunity of a great movement would have been squandered.

Taking up newer & newer issues piecemeal and issuing statements will dilute what Anna stands for, and surrender all the gains made so far.

Team Anna should consult the opinion leaders and aam aadmi and strategize first and come out with well thought out plans rather than keep issuing press releases frequently.

For example, on the issue of 'Right To Recall', I'm not sure if they have thought through it as completely as they did with the Jan Lokpal Bill, I'm also not sure whether as many people would back Team Anna as the numbers that backed 'Anti-Corruption' movement, as this touches the lives of people less. Though one may argue that 'Right To Recall' is also linked to 'Anti-Corruption' movement, the connection is not very strong, and may surely not be felt to be so by aan aadmi.

Anna has become a brand name synonymous with 'anti-corruption'. If he dilutes it with many demands and slogans, his support would evaporate in no time. The public will get disillusioned with Team Anna soon. They will go their own ways, making Anna movement a spent force.

If Team Anna wants to consolidate its gain, it may come up with just ONE CONCRETE ACTION PLAN that gives shape to an organization, This way, all further actions could be guided by the Aims, Goals & Objectives of this organization. Aam aadmi should be involved in its formation and membership drive, if any.

So, Anna will be able to re-position himself as a 'CITIZENS' WATCHDOG' or something like that.

3. Anna and Team Anna needs to make sure they don't give contradictory, confusing or inconsistent statements, which they have done in the past (e.g., initially they said they will settle for nothing less than 'only Jan Lokpal Bill' being placed before the parliament, views about Narendra Modi and Gujarat, etc.). And if they do, they should own up the mistakes.

Sure enough, handling questions from the Press and critical public may not be too easy, but having reached this far, Anna and Team Anna should learn these, as these are vital for popular support and the success of the movement. Here again, expanding the team to include Public Relations experts (who may only have to reflect the Team's views) will help.

This is just a start. We need to think and expand on this.

Thanks,

Ganesan.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0