India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Anna Hazare
New Topics

Send a Message & Thanks Note to ANNA...

I witnessed the Power of Honesty & Public at Delhi. Thanks to India Against corruption team for giving me Chance .....

08-31-2011

: Aug 2011
: DHANBAD, Jharkhand
: 68
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

I witnessed the Power of Honesty & Public at Delhi. Thanks to India Against corruption team for giving me Chance to address the Rally from Ramlila Maidan Stage on 27th August as President, Akhil Bharat Gujarati samaj. It was a great moment to address the rally in GUJARATI language also.
We are prepared for next Step / movement with sri Annaji. Pl. inform us regularly.
09-02-2011

: Sep 2011
: Kolkata
: 51
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

A lot of Thanks to you for successful to remove corruption from India.

Sir, Main corruption which is invisible by all of us that are given below and Supreme Court also stated in their judgment that the provision of section 498a of IPC is a legal terrorism which is destroying a lot of family in our country. Due to such law a lot of family is lost their valuable life. Kindly make a movement to amend the law otherwise innocent family will be destroyed day by day:-

Section 498-A of I.P.C. Today every woman uses this Section as a tool for filing false and frivolous cases against her husband and his family members by alleging that her husband and his family has demanded dowry, physically and mentally harassed her daughter. Now the question arises whether she speaks the truth or not because only verbal statements are not sufficient evidence then why the police are harassing and arresting all the family members of the husband. Due to available of the law in favor of wife , she is blackmailing the husband by her and loved ones if husband is unable to fulfill her grid then, she is starting to threaten to make a false FIR and custody will be given to the husband and his family member by the police without investigation. In several cases, it is seen that wife is demanding to live separate from the old age of husband’s parent and fearing by the provision of law in favor of wife, husband is under pressure to give up the old aged parent and his parent is also giving advice to his son to live separate from us due to fearing of the cruel wife to file FIR under section 498a.that husband who is not agrred with the bad thinking of the wife is either suicide or miss appeared from their wife due to fearing of the provision of the law.
Kindly take step and movement to amend the law and give equal right to husband and wife otherwise a lot of innocent husband is going to lost their life due to fearing from the provision of section 498a. a lot of family in our contrary is facing the problem due to using and blackmailing the husband.
Article 21 of the Indian Constitution is one such right and it asserts the importance of due process. It says: “no person shall be deprived of his life or personal liberty except according to procedure established by law
09-02-2011

: Airoli
: 50
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

Annaji,
You have shown us the path and hope. Wishing you speedy recovery. One request , the process has just started and i urge you to divide the responsibilty to other core members.
We have never seen like this before and one day, there will be revolution in India
09-02-2011

: Delhi
:
: 7 | 0.00 Per Day

Please keep enlightening Indians by your selfless actions / deeds for the welfare of the society.
09-02-2011

: Mar 2011
: Patna
: 73
:
: 219 | 0.05 Per Day

Dear SRS,
Such individual cases of blatant misuse of law can be taken up in a court of law seeking specific relief. Just because some people are misusing some provisions of law, you cannot do away with law itself. The best course of action would be to take the matter to its logical end by pursuing the matter in a court of law. If what you say is true, its opposite is also true. If you are a victim of this law on one side, there could be other victims on the other side. The best option is to challenge it and if truth is on your side, why worry about it at all?
09-02-2011

: Chhindwara (M.P.)
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day
thanks anna hajare ji

Thanks to you for waking us.
09-02-2011

: Mar 2011
: Patna
: 73
:
: 219 | 0.05 Per Day
Remain awake

It is more important to remain awake and take note of things that are happening around. Anna has awakened us all. It is our duty to remain awake and alert and thwart any move that Govt. may initiate to derail the gains we have made. Already, they are up in arms against the Team Anna. Just as Baba Ramdev is made to face so many charges now, members of Team Anna are being subjected to all kinds of humiliations. When they could not find anything against them, they have chosen to ferret out things from their service records. It's in pretty bad taste. There is need to remain awake and nip the evil designs of the government in the bud. One thing is very sure, these people have not taken kindly to Anna's seeming victory and they will stoop to any depth to defeat the Spirit Anna. Its our duty to provide necessary support and to keep this spirit alive.

Last edited by NCSinha; 09-02-2011 at 05:30 PM
09-02-2011

: Delhi
:
: 7 | 0.00 Per Day

Dear Moderator
I feel you have taken up the matter of deep concern raised by SRS in a very simplistic matter. Whereas this law i.e. Section 498-A of I.P.C, is also, aas I have understood is, just like a govt's recent lokpal bill inwhich the punsihment to the whisteblowers of corruption (who would be an innocent persons cum victims of the situations) is more than the corrupt officer.

The Section 498-A of I.P.C about which SRS has referred to is, no doubt, highly biased one giving unchallenged powers to women. No doubt this problem is of a micro level nature unlike a macro level problem of Corruption but still it is of utmost importance as it is being used miserably by some unscrupulous women of India just as some of our unscrupulous politicians have been using their powers provided to them by our constitution. I feel that the forum of "India against Corruption" should not be restricted to only tackling monetary corruption at a govt. level (by modifying laws at a macro levels) but should also make efforts to initiate modifying laws of micro level nature to give justice to all the common people of India. Mental tortures in both the situations are the same.

Based on your opinion, one can easily draw an inference that you are of the opinion that everyone should fight his or her case of corruption in courts individually as and when become victim of the corruption. If it is so, then why this whole mass movement to amend laws when we all can fight individually within the available laws as on today.

The basic purpose of this mass movement, as I feel , was to amend laws in such a way that no one can misuse the powers of his or her seat and make them more accountable. On a similar grounds, matter of article 498-A can also be taken up (may be after sometime or by some other NGOs) to modify/amend this particular law to make it more reasonable and make accountable to those who wish to misuse the provisions of it in their own selfish benefits. Also the effort should be made for incorporating strong punishments (in terms of monetary fines upto the level of putting into jail) to those who are found wrong, as a deterrent for others who wish to misuse the situations. It is just as this movement, initiated by India against Corruption, is trying to make provisions in laws of punishing those who are found guilty in executing their duties as a deterrent for other selfish officers or political leaders.

I hope you would try to feel the deep concern of innocent people like SRS and would give equal importanceto the matters like this and would try to bring the same into the notice of those who understand laws well and concern for the innocent a lot.

with regards.

Last edited by Vijayyshanker; 09-02-2011 at 11:06 PM
09-02-2011

: Sahibabad
: 39
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

Thankyou ANNAji...!!!!

Aapne aur aapki team ne bhrastachar k khilaaf jo aandolan shuru kiya hai April se usme main aur shara desh aapke saath hai... Aur ab aisa lag raha hai ki sarkar abhi bhi koi na koi naya drama na kar de. Lekin aap ka charitra aur chavi aisi hai ki sarkar aap par haath nahi daal sakti ... isliye wo aap ki team ko pareshan kar rahi hai koi notice bhijwa kar ya koi aarop laga kar jisse is aandolan main darar pad jaye...
Main un saare netao se puchta hu ki desh ka sanvidhan sirf aam public k liye hai ya poore desh ke liye included netao .... agar wo gaali de, sansad main note udaye, media ko dibbawala bole,jooth bole, har ek ghante main apna bayan badal de...etc.

Anna ji main apse yeh kehna chahta hu ki sarkar kuch bhi karti rahe lekin aap ki taraf se aandolam main koi kami nahi rehni chahiye aur poora desh aapke saath hai. Kyonki agar ye abhi nahi hoga to kabhi nahi hoga aur aap jaise vyakti ki chatrachaya aur netritva pata nahi fir 50saal baad mile ya na bhi mile.....

Main bhagwan se kamna karta hoon ki aap jaldi swastha ho aur fir se desh seva kare..

Aap ka ek bahoot chota sa krantikaari yuva...

Bharat mata ki jai
Vande matram
Inqlab zindabad..
09-02-2011

: Sep 2011
: sangrur,punjab
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

thanx hamaare pyare anna ji to wakes indian people up.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0