India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Anna Hazare

Send a Message & Thanks Note to ANNA...

Anna ji, aapne jo desh ke liye kam kiya hai. wo mushkil hi nahin tha,namumkin tha. Aap ke upar desh .....

08-29-2011

: Aug 2011
: Aligarh
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Salute to anna ji

Anna ji, aapne jo desh ke liye kam kiya hai. wo mushkil hi nahin tha,namumkin tha. Aap ke upar desh ko naz hai. Aap ke saath ye desh aapke kadam se kadam milakar chalta rahega. Aap desh ki taqat hain. Aaj mujhe garv ho raha hai ki shayad main is abhootpurv parivartan ke sath swatantra Bharat me saans le paunga. Mujhe aasha hi nahin purn vishwash hai ki ye badlav hokar rahega. Barat mata ki jay.
08-29-2011

: Chennai
:
Thank you !!!

Dear Sir,

Thanks for the non-violence fight against the Government and this is no means an easy effort. You have made us to cross the first hurdle and I believe we have more to go before we can have a great celebration. We all with you and lets drive this to bring the culprits to justice.

Regards,
08-29-2011

: Bangalore,India
:
Thanks Annaji for making me 'Anna'.to make me stand up againts CORRUPTION

Thanks Annaji for giving me some guts to stand up against corruption.Since we came back to India 3 months ago we have been very very disgusted and angry at the state of our system at every stage , but were just fretting about it , not knowing what to do, where to start with. After seeing the movement started by you and supported by so many other, after seeing Ms. Kiran Bedi, Mr. Khejriwal and all other with you, my anger has taken some shape and I have myself decided that neither me nor my husband will give any bribe...atleast whenever possible. I am also trying to search and join some local chapter in Bangalore which can help me fight against this. I would like to see some organisation in every city/village of India which maybe has some kind of a helpline, which all of us are aware of just like '100', which we can call up from any office or any other place where we are being harassed for a bribe and when reached we can get some kind of support maybe some volunteers reach that place and we all together give back to the official harassing us.

Again thanks for igniting the minds of so many people in India!

Kiran.
08-29-2011

: Feb 2011
: Chandigarh
:
: 312 | 0.07 Per Day

tons of thanks to Team Anna
Salutations to Anna Ji
08-29-2011

: New Delhi
: 37
:

We all are fade up with corruption,but Anna g bring a light in our life with Jallokpal Bill.It is a starting to change our India. I and my family is heartily thankful to Anna g and his team to take a step like this,it is necessary at present to teach a lesson to our govt.......

Thank you Anna g and your Team

Last edited by richaanu; 08-29-2011 at 12:30 PM
08-29-2011

: Mumbai
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

=
[i][color=DarkRed][b]Requesting all fellow Indians to write a message for Anna with a thanks-note...

We'll reach out to show this to him personally as we reach huge numbers...

======EARLIER POST Dt. 9 April 2011======

Cheers!!!

Admin
India Against Corruption Community
Being a New member , please tell me how do i start a new topic, on this forum
08-29-2011

: Faridabad
: 43
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day

अण्णा जी,

आपको कोटि कोटि धन्यवाद | केवल इसलिए हि नहीं कि आपने हमारे लिए कड़ा संघर्ष किया बल्कि इस कारण से भी कि आपने इस देश के हर एक व्यक्ति को यह सोचने पर मजबूर कर दिया कि वह अपने देश के लिए क्या सोचता है | आपने उन बुझे या बुज - दिलों को सुलगा के प्रबुद्ध कर दिया जो चाह कर भी साहस नहीं जुटा पाते थे | आपने इस विचारहीन समाज को अपने विचारों से प्रेरित किया है |
08-30-2011

: lucknow
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

Dear Kejariwal Ji,

Kindly forward this to Kejariwal ji.One thing which is missing from Lokpal is a provision for securitry to lodge a complaint against any type of coruption.People felt to lodge a complaint against any officer/babu but due no security from the govt people ignore it and thus various offcers do not have fear of people? so govt must provide security to all such people who r coming forward to make a complaint aganist such officers or govt in state.because all persons are not so powerful in society where people r worshping only money and power people no respect for characterful people.
08-31-2011

: jind
: 27
:
Smile

thanxxx sir
08-31-2011

: May 2011
: Tamilnadu
:
: 19 | 0.00 Per Day

Annaji.... Thanks a lot for being a Role model Gandhian... We youth are always supporting you.. JAI HIND!

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0