India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Anna Hazare
New Topics

Send a Message & Thanks Note to ANNA...

I SALUTE ARVIND KEJRIWAL....HE IS THE BACKBONE OF THIS MOVEMENT.....N THIS MOVEMENT MADE SUCCESSFUL BY my frendsi.e. volunteer of iac..... .....

08-27-2011

: Aug 2011
: khopoli,raigad,maharashtra
: 43
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

I SALUTE ARVIND KEJRIWAL....HE IS THE BACKBONE OF THIS MOVEMENT.....N THIS MOVEMENT MADE SUCCESSFUL BY my frendsi.e. volunteer of iac..... i m proud to be iac volunteer....salute the spirit of india. keep fighting against corruption. jai hind.
08-27-2011

: ghaziabad
: 34
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Smile My heartfull Thanks To anna Ji

Anna Ji you are the real hero of INDIA....
U HAVE GIVEN A NEW DIRECTION TO THE WAYS HOW RALLIES AND MORCHAS SHOULD BE CONDUCTED IN A PEACEFUL WAY.....THIS WOULD BE A TRUE EXAMPLE FOR THE WHOLE WORLD.......THAT YESSSSSSS WE CAN WIN ANY BATTLE WITHOUT RAISING ARMS AND WEAPONS......

MY STANDING OVASSION AND SALUTE.....TO THE ANTI CORRUPTION CRUSADER

JAI HIND!!!!
08-27-2011

: ghaziabad
: 34
:

Anna Ji you are the real hero of INDIA....
U HAVE GIVEN A NEW DIRECTION TO THE WAYS HOW RALLIES AND MORCHAS SHOULD BE CONDUCTED IN A PEACEFUL WAY.....THIS WOULD BE A TRUE EXAMPLE FOR THE WHOLE WORLD.......THAT YESSSSSSS WE CAN WIN ANY BATTLE WITHOUT RAISING ARMS AND WEAPONS......

MY STANDING OVASSION AND SALUTE.....TO THE ANTI CORRUPTION CRUSADER

JAI HIND!!!!
08-27-2011

: kolkata
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
thanks u anna...

thanks u anna...
its u who made it possible... but yes the battle is half won as we dont have any faith on the words of these corrupt poticians.... once time and their action will tell......
08-27-2011

: Noida, UP
:

To Believe is to be strong.. Annaji, my gratitude to you for rebuilding our belief in ourselves..
My heartfelt thanks to you.. You have shown us the path..
08-27-2011

: Roorkee
: 38
:

THANK YOU ANNA for Awakening us. We all love you. May you live for a thousand years and keep guiding us always.
08-27-2011

: anand
:

Thank u Anna ji....you make us believe in ourselves....
08-27-2011

: jabalpur (M.P)
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

yup bro um totally agree wid u now its the tym dat there is another right should be included in our fundamental rights.,what anna ji says.., right to rejection. means galti humne ki jo tumhe chuna (sir par chadhkar thode hi baithoge) ., ab tumhe girane ka haq bhi hamara hona chahiye..
08-27-2011

: Gurgaon
:

Congratulations......Anna ji and to fellow countrymen....
08-27-2011

: jabalpur (M.P)
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day
demand after jan-lokpal

now its the tym dat there is another right should be included in our fundamental rights.,what anna ji says.., right to rejection. means galti humne ki jo tumhe chuna (sir par chadhkar thode hi baithoge) ., ab tumhe girane ka haq bhi hamara hona chahiye..

[list=1][*] um very obliged to anna ji n wanna say in other word said by him is

Zindagi ki asli udaan abhi baaki hai, Zindagi ke kai imtihann abhi baaki hai. Abhi to napi hai muthi bhar zameen aapne, Aage abhi saara aasman baaki hai. ...

thus its the interval of jan-lokpal. anna ji thoda chill marenge ., refresh honge aur movie ko finish karke hi dum lenge., till then beware of congress.. CONGRATS ;-) thaks anna ji

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0