India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Anna Hazare
New Topics

Protest this way also.........

Please send a POSTCARD to "Mr. Kapil Sibbal, 19, Teen Murti Marg, New Delhi-110011", with a message "Bande Matram". WRITE .....

• 1 asti_sure

08-18-2011

: Aug 2011
: Delhi
:
: 10 | 0.00 Per Day
Protest this way also.........

Please send a POSTCARD to "Mr. Kapil Sibbal, 19, Teen Murti Marg, New Delhi-110011", with a message "Bande Matram".

WRITE SENDERS ADDRESS ALSO, BE FEARLESS "THIS IS NOT A CRIME"

SPECIALLY, THOSE PEOPLE WHO CAN NOT GO OUT AND STAND THERE, AT LEAST SEND A POST CARD AS ABOVE.

Last edited by asti_sure; 08-18-2011 at 10:21 PM : Error rectification
08-18-2011

:
Spread the message...........

Please spread this message among as many people as you can.

We spend hundreds of rupees in supporting and sending messages for reality shows, please do for this noble cause.
08-18-2011

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Hon'ble president is still asleep"

Gentle Man ! Your idea is not bad. If you do not mind then i will like to send "bande matram" on a postcard to "Hon'ble president" asking her to awake as she is still asleep. There is on any single move is noticed from her side even half india is roaring against corruption. Yesterday Hon'ble BaBa ramdev had tried his best to make her awake but once again she felt asleep. So we all are requested to send "bande matram" on a postcard to her...............................as she is the first citizen of our country. She must be in our side.........................................bande matram.

Last edited by sunil_mishra; 08-18-2011 at 06:37 PM
08-18-2011

:

Gentle Man ! Your idea is not bad. If you do not mind then i will like to send "bande matram" on a postcard to "Hon'ble president" asking her to awake as she is still asleep. There is on any single move is noticed from her side even half india is roaring against corruption. Yesterday Hon'ble BaBa ramdev had tried his best to make her awake but once again she felt asleep. So we all are requested to send "bande matram" on a postcard to her...............................as she is the first citizen of our country. She must be in our side.........................................bande matram.
I do agree on your idea to write "Bande Matram", it is indisputably better idea than what i had written. (I am to edit my original post)
What I think that President of India is a very 4 cornered constitutional position. Any reference or addressing to him/her is listened to as a formality, but action has never been seen.
What I told will set a record with data as proof "substantial revenue increase of Indian Postal Dept." (because usage of postage like postcard has become too low), It will set a record if all the letter boxes are filled with postcard, certainly postal dept will not be able to supply postcard, no need to say it be a very low cost and symbolic protest (because very larger percentage of urban people would be using postcard either first time or after a long time in this era of mobile), even if the post card is not delivered, a rough estimate of participation will be certainly reported in media.

PLEASE SPREAD MESSAGE TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN.

Bande Matram

Last edited by asti_sure; 08-18-2011 at 10:22 PM
08-19-2011

:
Please express....

Please express your comment on this idea. Silent observation lingers on the expected result, please express.

If you liked then spread the message, and at least, show your presence on this thread. Please spread this message on all social networking site as your original idea.

VANDE MATRAM

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0