India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Anna Hazare
New Topics

Open Letter To Anna Hazare

Dear Anna Hazareji We, the Silent Majority of this country, had the mortification of listening to three explosive revelations by .....

: You agree?
Yes 2 100.00%
No 0 0%
: 2.

04-30-2011

: Apr 2011
: Trivandrum, Kerala
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day
Open Letter To Anna Hazare

Dear Anna Hazareji

We, the Silent Majority of this country, had the mortification of listening to three explosive revelations by Julian Assange, the Wiki Leaks chief when he was interviewed by Arnab Goswamy day before in Times Now. He revealed that there are more Indian deposits in the Swiss banks than any other nationality, there are Indian names in the Swiss bank list that is going to be made public soon and Indian government's response to the expose was one of the worst in the world, Don’t they shatter the pride and integrity of people of India and put us to shame?

Marauding of Indian wealth worth of billions of dollars, that belongs to the tax payers of free India which include you and me, by a deceitful minority who occupies highest echelons in our society and odiously deposit it in Swiss banks and other tax havens is the biggest scam that now rocks this so called biggest democracy in the whole world! One specific case is that of Hasan Ali, India’s biggest tax swindler. He is currently in jail. In one account itself, he had 8 billion dollars and later when the government went to find out ... one day there was 60,000 dollars left and the other day, there was none! Now, we can’t imagine how many Hasan Alis more are involved in such plundering of public money and how many billions it would work out to. Simple calculations by any one with little bit of commonsense would arrive at stunning figures that would surpass Raja’s 2G Spectrum scam and Kalmadi's CWG scam. It is acknowledged by the Govt that the list of Indians with huge Swiss deposits is with them but cannot publicize for technical compulsions, but actions against them are in progress!

Need of the hour, therefore, is to gear up our efforts to find out the culprits of this Greatest Indian Robbery and get back the Indian wealth ransacked from this scared soil. If the Govt and its constitutional institutions continue to slow pedal the whole process for technical or other reasons we would be subjected to the ignominy of hearing the names of the loots in our home from a foreigner, the 39 year old Austarlain born Julian Assange! Do we want to put ourselves into such discomfiture?

Silent Majority would earnestly request Anna Hazare to once again pick up his pied pipe and lead another movement to cleanse this mess that we are in!.

Last edited by gpvnair; 04-30-2011 at 11:28 PM
05-01-2011

: Chennai
: 70
:
: 166 | 0.03 Per Day

Dear Mr. Nair,

Many of us are as outraged by what we keep hearing every day, the height of which is Arnob's interview of Julian Assange. I'm sure you will know that what even this interview reveals is just the tip of the iceberg. The problem is gigantic,and the forces at work wanting to douse the movement against corruption are very powerful.

For 63 years things were getting from bad to worse, and we had no means to fight them. Now that Anna has taken the cudgels, what is important is for us to stand united and lend our support to Anna and hope for the best rather than give differing viewpoints and derail the fight.

Anna has started somewhere and works to a game plan. Let's help him move forward.

Ganesan.
05-01-2011

: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Majority preffer One day living"

Gentle men you both are true. But unfortunately our maximum population belongs to villages and a good percentage belongs to poverty. They spends their day for earning their "one day livings". Now its quite hard to make them motivated to oppose the corrution untill they have one day or two day meal stored in their houses. Since Last 2 or 3 years we are facing price hike day by day but this fact is not being noticed as a result no any motion against corrupt people seems fruitfull quickly and easily. Effort of Hon'ble Anna hazare is like a north pole star which is trying to vanish the blackness of corruption. No matter wether we win or loose the battle against corruption only efforts are sure to be counted later. So I wish the best to those who are trying to do something for country.
05-01-2011

:

ty Mr Mishra
Would you kindly tell me how can i Post my blogs
what peocedure should i follow
05-01-2011

:
"say sorry"

ty Mr Mishra
Would you kindly tell me how can i Post my blogs
what peocedure should i follow
"Dear sir !" am too have less knowledge its quite hard even to me to explain my own feelings. you already have explained in the best way. am really sorry if my words hurted you in any way..............
05-01-2011

:

Be proud that you are an Indian

Larry Collins and Dominique Lapierre in their famous book Freedom at Midnight wrote about that one man unarmed army of Mahatma who could avert a catastrophic Hindu - Muslim riot in Bengal while one hundred thousand strong British Army couldn’t prevent that happening in Punjab in 1947.

After 64 years the unarmed army of common people of India led by a septuagenarian Gandhian named Anna Hazare could bring down a Govt which did not feel or pretended not to feel the pulse of its people to its knees in four days without shedding a single drop of blood. It is unbelievable that the people of India, especially the exuberant youth, could wage its war against corruption with so much restraint and peace strictly adhering to ‘Ahimsa’ as advised by Anna! Be proud that you are also one among them!
05-01-2011

:
"Ahinsa is the right way to follow"

Be proud that you are an Indian

Larry Collins and Dominique Lapierre in their famous book Freedom at Midnight wrote about that one man unarmed army of Mahatma who could avert a catastrophic Hindu - Muslim riot in Bengal while one hundred thousand strong British Army couldn’t prevent that happening in Punjab in 1947.

After 64 years the unarmed army of common people of India led by a septuagenarian Gandhian named Anna Hazare could bring down a Govt which did not feel or pretended not to feel the pulse of its people to its knees in four days without shedding a single drop of blood. It is unbelievable that the people of India, especially the exuberant youth, could wage its war against corruption with so much restraint and peace strictly adhering to ‘Ahimsa’ as advised by Anna! Be proud that you are also one among them!
Gentle men i too wish to do something for my country but i like the only way to do so something in such a manner that do not harm and underestimate others. " i believe in hating the evil deed not the person who involve in it because evil person are not born they are made by the environment they recieve." Bande Matram"

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0