India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Anna Hazare
New Topics

MMRDA ground empty - Analysis

would like to know your thoughts what happened this time According to me reasons are: 1. The fast is on .....

• 1 gbgb
  • 1 Janmesh
  • 1 Ganesan
  • 1 NikhilOza

12-28-2011

: Dec 2011
: Pune
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day
MMRDA ground empty - Analysis

would like to know your thoughts what happened this time

According to me reasons are:
1. The fast is on weekdays.
2. The fast is not going to give any output. The plan is only for 3 days after which it is going to be 'Jail Bharo'. What is team Anna going to achieve by the protest is not clear. Everybody knows government is not going to change the stand. Then why fast and protest?
In August people were sure that the government will take some action. The agitation shouldn't have been called off in August.
People's frustration level is the same.

The anti-congress campaign will have better turnout and better impact.
The anti-congress campaign will give result and not the fast.
12-28-2011

: haryana
: 41
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
annaji dragged in politics which he hate most

today's open press confrence shows that press is also trying to woo govt. trying to demotivate annaji. he is dragged in politics, buy giving eg of BJP's stand in lok sabha. very sad of BJP which was seeming a hope of alternative. again seems indian attitude of "kya fark padta hai yaar". very tough to come over these politicians.
12-28-2011

: New Delhi
: 42
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Empty MMRDA

my opinion is that

1) people want Majboot lokpal but every People know that is impossible in the region of Congress. so many people dont waste our Time in this matter.

2) Reason for Weather
12-28-2011

: Oct 2009
:
: 216 | 0.04 Per Day
A Lokpal can not change the fate of this country

I have been emphasising from the beginning that this movement is going to be waned sooner or later. Our direct loss is in the form of reservation system. A complete analysis is being prepared and going to the press for printing. You will come to know how reservation system has paralysed this country.
A sample was exhibited in passing the current Lokpal bill where more than 50% of the Lokpal committee will be from SC/ST/OBC. They will protect their community and prosecute the open category members who have no guardians.
Also group C and D employees are exempted why? Because group C and D are consisted of 90% from SC/ST/OBC. These groups are most corrupt. Do you need any more proof?

Last edited by Vinay Kumar; 12-28-2011 at 09:38 PM
12-28-2011

: Aug 2011
: Kanpur UP
: 39
:
: 373 | 0.08 Per Day

Well said sir n i agree with u n thanks fr ur views
JAI HIND
12-29-2011

: Bellevue,WA,USA
: 41
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

I agree with the reservation things.
My Analysis on MMRDA ground empty is...

1) Lack of understanding of the current Lokpal that just passed yesterday in Loksabha . What i mean by this is , Arvind Kejrival and Team should explain in details, all the points
for which we are fighting.

I think people don't know now what they are fighting for ? Previously, we knew that we want to fight against the corruption and we need something like Lokpal and we followed whatever suggested by Team Anna.

Now as the Lokpal has been passed , everyone should have better understanding of what we are fighting for.
Just for Example ... : We want PM and Class C and D under Lokpal, and current Lokpal did not include those.. You should explain why do we need those guys under Lokpal and what impact it will have ,if they are not ,from all aspects.. This is just an example.

2) Annaji should not comment on each and everything.. just like the incident where Sharad Powar was slapped for example.. I've been watching all the movements very closely and do not like Annaji being political or comment on such issues...rather we should
just focus on getting strong Lokpal .

I believe, there will be more people like me who doesn't like this
12-29-2011

: Punj
:
: 15 | 0.00 Per Day
Smile

1. weather could be a factor.

2. Also, I think, people got very less time to know about the protest this time.
Last time Anna had declared from long ago. There was lot of drum beating and news propagation, this time it was sudden.

3. MOST IMPORTANTLY ... same joke never makes a young person laugh twice.
Team Anna needs the youth base and they have to plan of doing something new. Some new way of protest. Some better way of protest.

Meanwhile .... Let us keep up the cheer and determination to root out corruption from India.

Annacalls.com team
12-29-2011

: Apr 2011
: Chennai
: 70
:
: 166 | 0.03 Per Day

Vinay,

I copy extracts from one of my previous postings under a different thread below, as it is relevant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
I've been staying out of the topic of reservation in this forum, as it is not appropriate here. This forum is against corruption.

I'm from a forward community but I do believe strongly that there's surely a case for reservation (-not in Lokpal kind of bodies, but in education and entry level jobs).

Let's understand that whenever there are 2 sides to an issue, it's possible that both sides may have a fair case, and ultimately a judgment has to be made one way or the other; and when the decision is taken fairly, we should all abide by it. Reservation is one such.

I do understand your frustration, but I also understand the frustration of those who do not have it in their genes to compete sufficiently enough yet with the forward classes. Do we say that it's their fate? Or do we want to deny this fact of denial of education and participation in growth for ages?

True, politicians have failed to solve this issue on fair terms, and have used it for their ulterior ends. So, politicians are our common enemy.

But let's not make it a "us vs them" issue with the SCs, STs and OBCs. They are our brothers and sisters. If all of us think on fair terms, there could be a solution, but the starting point is not confrontation, but accepting that there's in deed a fair issue on both sides.

If a mother has 2 children, and one is weak, in any form, she would surely try to give an extra bit to that child denying that bit to the other; will you fault the mother?

Unless we learn to live on friendly terms with the reservation beneficiaries who haven't done any harm to us consciously, neither we'll be happy nor will we let the others be.

My request is that we should stop discussing reservation in this forum, except in the context of Lokpal, that too without scorn for the reservation beneficiaries.

I expect this to me my last post on this subject unless I'm forced to, otherwise.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

If you have a complete analysis, which has been scientifically established with all the rigours of research methodology, please publish them first and get acceptance of the scientific community for its validity. If it's a bundle of opinions, others can dish out a larger bundle of opinions, and that takes us nowhere. Rabble rousing won't help.

It's another matter that, even if it is established, the raison d'etre for reservation won't vanish.

Please consider all my suggestions with an open mind, and you'll understand.

Thanks,

Ganesan. :~(
12-29-2011

: Aug 2011
: PUNE
: 39
:
: 7 | 0.00 Per Day

Repetitive Stuff and Lesser Media Coverage are the two main reasons for lac of response.

It is not that anything was wrong, but if the same process starts repeating multiple times then people start loosing faith in the process.
Not everyone is Annaji. People tend to feel, nothing satisfactory will happen this time also.

Instead of fasting, Annaji should have this time told, whoever supports the movement, learn about drawbacks of congress Lokpal, spend 1 week in UP and convince people to vote against Congress.

Send SMS and register themselves by selecting a city in UP.
Constantly show statistics of how many people are in each city, convincing people over there to vote against congress.

Another reason probably is that,
A very strong clarification from Annaji is due, as to how they are not dictating terms.
Instead of saying "Accept the JanLokpal else we will tell people to vote against Congress"
Annaji should now say "Give a strong reason for not making CBI independent, else we will tell people to vote against you".

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0