India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Anna Hazare

Lets do something for anna

hey everyone. i wanted to be a part of the protest at the ramlila ground but couldnt make it. i .....

• 1 peehu bhatnagar
  • 1 s atreya

08-22-2011

: Aug 2011
: chandigarh
: 34
:
: 16 | 0.00 Per Day
Lightbulb Lets do something for anna

hey everyone. i wanted to be a part of the protest at the ramlila ground but couldnt make it. i am feeling guilty that our anna ji is there fasting for us and i am doing nothing for him. i know many of u might b there. and i am feeling very sad that he is empty stomach. i cant see his health suffer. friends i think the pressure on the govt needs to be increased. they are not reacting the wanted them to. i think it has to b taken a step further, plan smthng plz. some acceleration is required. i pray to all the members who are there in the ramlila maidaan that find a way out soon. anna ji is fighting for us. lets do something that his health does not suffer. plz plz plz plz. we need a catalyst fast. all the brainy machinery out here i am requesting plz plz plz take it a step further. i am inviting solutions from all of u. especially those ppl who are there in delhi or ramleela maidaan. plz aap kuch jaldi socho jo violent na ho bilkul b. bilkul hun anna ji k principles se stick krke rahein but acceleration layein thdi. kuch sochho plz. JAI HIND
08-23-2011

: jaipur(rajasthan)
: 39
:
: 23 | 0.00 Per Day

i agree with ur thoughts, i also feel very bad that anna ji fast for us, today 8th day of anna ji's fast, and i doing nothing for him, but my deep heartly wishes always be with him, hum bhi delhi nahi ja sake par hum jaipur mein hi anna ji ke support me parade, or dharna de rahe hai, aap bhi apni city me reh kar annaji ko support kare,
Jai hind
08-23-2011

: Feb 2011
: Chandigarh
:
: 312 | 0.07 Per Day

i kept fast today ... Anna Ji we all are with you

Jai Hind
08-27-2011

: Bikaner,Rajasthan
:
: 8 | 0.00 Per Day

Nice article. We are all with Anna ji.
08-27-2011

: JHARKHAND
: 44
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

I appreciate your article. We are also with Anna against corruption
08-27-2011

:

thank u. lets pray for his health. may we all win soon
08-27-2011

: Kanpur UP
: 39
:
: 373 | 0.08 Per Day
Satya pareshan ho skta hai parajit nahi

Sarvpratham anna ji ke swasth hone ki kaamna main eshwar se krta hu aur ab aap sbhi logo se nivedan hai ki 28 AUG ko sbhi log apne ghar pe hi rehke anshan shuru krde aur apne aas pass ke logo ko bhi prerrit kare ke wo bhi isme part kare is tarah hum govt ko force kr skte hai JAI HIND
08-27-2011

:

sure i will fast. but i am sure kal anna ji anshan tod denge. m sure cz he is about to win in sometime. celebrations ka time hai. tayyariyan start krdo. JAI HIND
08-27-2011

: Delhi
:
: 40 | 0.01 Per Day

I request to all the Anna supporters that we need to follow the Mahatma Gandhi's path.

I am with Anna without any violence and you?

"We want a corruption free India"
08-30-2011

: Feb 2011
: Chandigarh
:
: 312 | 0.07 Per Day

Long Live Anna Ji .......... you have proved .... the value of peace and patience

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0