India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Anna Hazare

India a poor country??

“ Indians are poor but India is not a poor country ”. Says one of the Swiss Bank directors. He .....

05-11-2011

: May 2011
: New Delhi
:
: 50 | 0.01 Per Day
Arrow India a poor country??

Indians are poor but India is not a poor country”. Says one of the Swiss Bank directors.

He says that “280 lacs crore (Rs.280,00,000,000,0000) is deposited in Swiss Banks by Indians. And this money can be used for any one of the below options:
· Tax free budget for next 30 yrs. Imagine, no tax payment in every March.
· From any village to Delhi 4 lane roads.
· Every citizen can get monthly 4000/- for next 30 yrs. A family of 5 will get 20,000.
· No need of World Bank or IMF loan for next 50 yrs.
· Can generate 60 crore jobs. Think, we can work in two companies @4hrs each and get full salary from both companies.

BUT we are deprived of all this due to corrupt politicians. See.....what these politicians have done to the country and to us. Let's collectively support Anna ji in his(our) fight. This is first such opportunity for us in last 63 years to uproot corruption from this country. Next opportunity may not come ever. This is "now or never" situation for us.

I can support you in small ways, pls tell me if you need Anna Hazare pamphlet/leaflets to start protest in your area. Write your address here or send SMS on my mobile no.9818730174. I will courier publicity material to you. Thanks.

JAI HIND!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg A4 print.jpg (1,011.5 , 2 views)

Last edited by Yogesh099; 05-19-2011 at 09:40 PM
05-12-2011

: Apr 2011
: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
: 55
:
: 21 | 0.00 Per Day

Appreciate your effort Yogesh.This movement is the only hope for our country
05-13-2011

:

Jayakumar,

Yes, this movement is only hope for our country. And Indian youth has understood that this is 'now or never' situation. This chance to eradicate corruption has come for the first time in 63 years, next chance may not come for next 50 years. This movement is spreading like wildfire. Result will be seen by all in next 5-6 months.
05-14-2011

: Chennai
: 70
:
: 166 | 0.04 Per Day

Yogesh,

I completely agree with you. We, the people, should strike while the iron's hot.

Ganesan. :~)
05-14-2011

: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"show the mirror to Gov."

Gentle men ! Indian Government makes the citizen to learn how to disobey the rules...as each of us are well known that today our railway sytem is well interconnected with internet. How many passenser boarded on the train can be known with a single click. Mostly all of us see trains over crowded. How they got over crowded ? why are tickets sold beyond the capacity of the train ?. As railway department are charging same money from the traveller who is sitting, lying or standing in the compartement. Can railway department tell us ? what kind of message it is relaying to the public. "No matter what is the capacity of train, the task is to sell as many tickets as you can ? This is a single example of indian government working style. So how can we expect indian government to bring money deposited in swiss bank easily. At present Government & its departments seems disobeying the rules at first sight in every expect. We have to go long way........................but there is hope "hon'ble anna ji" and we to follow him.........
05-15-2011

:
Thumbs down Surprised to see....

I have appealed all readers who are willing to work as volunteers for this movement to drop their address here or sms on my mobile(9818730174). So that I can courier Anna Hazare leaflets/Lokpal bill publicity material and receiver can use it for campaign in their area/city. I have posted this msg in 9 or 10 posts and around one week back.

I am surprised that I have not received even a single such request till date. What could be the reason for this?
1. People think that I will not send courier at all. (you can rely on me)
2. People do not want to disclose their addresses. (but why??)
3. You already have enough such material. (that's good)
4. People are limited to writing blogs only. (if true, it is shameful and a great concern too)
Can not think more reasons................

Last edited by Yogesh099; 05-15-2011 at 11:33 PM

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0