India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Anna Hazare

How you can support/contribute to the Anna Hazare Movement

Hi All, Some suggestions on how you can be part of this movement even if u can't join the rallies: .....

04-07-2011

: Apr 2011
: 34
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up How you can support/contribute to the Anna Hazare Movement

Hi All,

Some suggestions on how you can be part of this movement even if u can't join the rallies:

1. Make sure ur close family & friends are aware of the movement.Discuss!

2. Send a One/two liner mail to everyone u can just saying that you support Anna Hazareji for this Anti-corruption bill movement & ask for their support too(by forwarding your mail to others).

3. SMS,tweets, FB, Orkut...

4. If you have a website/blog of your own, make sure u add a post on this movement & put a link to annaji's website (http://www.annahazare.com/)

5. Wear a black ribbon Or a Gandhi topi.

6. Try to convince ur College/office to add supporting messages/links on their websites.

7. Light a candle outside your home/ local municipal /government office.

8. Offer prayers for Annaji's health (maybe even online at http://www.makemyabhishek.com/ )

9. Printout & distribute small pamphlets to people around you if u commute by train/bus etc.

10. Thik of your own ways of supporting the movement & post here!

Jai Hind!!!
04-07-2011

: 45
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

One more point -
11. Support Anna's hunger strike in your capacity - like follow it for one day, two day and create a movement on FB by posting status updates.

I agree that we must fight this battle.

-Pankaj
04-07-2011

: 37
:
: 9 | 0.00 Per Day

i am taking part in this movement in my capacity.. really bow down to anna hazare's will power n dedication... may god givemuch more strength to him and all those who are actively taking part in the rallies ...
04-07-2011

: kharagpur
: 51
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

These little tips to show solidarity to great cause of Annaji's revolution is likely to change the face of the nation.
04-07-2011

:
: 12 | 0.00 Per Day

I m Discussing and Updating content regarding the Annna HAzares movement .My Blog has nearly 2000 visitors per day.I have Posted 5 articles related to Anna Hazare and Jan Lokpal Bill and will post more and more in coming days

For reference Visit Jan Lokpal Bill Key Points Here
04-07-2011

: Cochin
: 39
:
: 24 | 0.01 Per Day

I have started forwarding mails informing my friend, colleagues about this movement...
God willing, this will turn into a big Revolution!
04-07-2011

: 36
:

We Can write letters to PM office requesting to bring out the bill with public and government intervention
04-07-2011

: 36
:

In the circulating video of anna hazari where he announces his fast till death, there are three addresses mentioned. even if we all write 1 letter each, it will make a difference. thats the least we can do.
04-08-2011

: 39
:
This is the time..to act upon corruption

This is the very moment that we can act up on corruption. We can end the days of poverty. We can end the era in which India is known as only a developing country. Now we can proudely say we are indians.
04-08-2011

: 51
:
: 13 | 0.00 Per Day

GOD BLESS ANNA ! Thank you to those handful who joined us in the movement, ( why I say handful, dont you think, in a country with population of 1.21 billion people, only around hundred thousand people join the movement in the country, it should be termed as handful). JAI HIND!

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0