India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Anna Hazare

Good Luck Anna

I whole heartdly support the movement against corruption of Shri Anna Hazare and his team. India badly needed a revolution .....

08-18-2011

: Aug 2011
: Amritsar
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Good Luck Anna

I whole heartdly support the movement against corruption of Shri Anna Hazare and his team. India badly needed a revolution against corruption at every level of our society. Right or wrong we have to pay bribe to get our work done. Most importantly the Government servants are not afraid of any law. The law against corruption is very weak, that's why these corrupt people became very strong. I will do any sort of work assigned to me and I will feel very obliged if my services are utilized. I will be in touch with u from time to time. My Best wishes are with Shri Anna Hazare and I pray God from core of my Heart for his success.....
08-18-2011

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Send victory "v" To Anna"

"Gentle men ! I was born in 1969 and saw Mahatma Gandhi ji in films. But This Mahatma Hon'ble ANNa the real hero make the word "Bande Matram" the slogan of unity. Amazing ! This man changed the attitude of people by making them think same, gathering on same place. He is producing patriots day by day. Long live Hon'ble anna you made this country united. You defeated all the politicians who had divided this country on cast base, religion base and money base. I appeal to all those people who have patriotism in their heart - Just come out and join hands with "Hon'ble Anna"..........................................I send a victory "V" To Hon'ble anna as he made india united once again..............................bande matram.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0