India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Anna Hazare

Is this going to be the next revolution in India after Independence.

We all are aware that how much money is deposited in swiss bank from Indian politicians. A popular email which .....

04-08-2011

: Apr 2011
: Delhi
: 36
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Is this going to be the next revolution in India after Independence.

We all are aware that how much money is deposited in swiss bank from Indian politicians. A popular email which was circulated among lakhs of citizens of India put light on some really astonishing fact. Thousands of crore rupees which belong to India is deposited into swiss account. If the money comes to India, poverty will be vanished in merely a week. Unemployment will no longer will be a issue to discuss. All road will become high-class. In short, India can come into the category of 'developed' nation from ... what they call... third world.

I believe only concern of public is that, if after till death struggle of Anna Hazare is succeeded and such a bill is passed, will it be executed properly ?

We hear stories about RTI activist being killed every year. Even today a common man will think twice about filing a RTI report against any corrupt department. Will this bill be executed the way Mr. Hazare wants it to be ?

If yes, then we are on the verge of revolution. We are looking at a brighter future where a common man can breath.

We are all with you Anna Hazare......
04-08-2011

: India
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

Anti Corruption movement has started but now we want the Anti-Adulteration Movement also to be pushed simultaneously.
These days some anti social elements have started adulteration in the blood too.We are consuming slow poison in fruits and pulses everyday.we cannot go to laboratory to before consuming Milk or other daily consumables.There should be strict laws against Adulteration and guilty should be given Death penalty then only these things will stop.

No one has right to play with the public lives.

We should also stand against Adulteration and there be should strict law for the same.
04-09-2011

: 36
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

@shellyraina

I am sure the issue of adulteration ( which I believe is altogether is a severe issues ) will be taken care if the anti-corruption law for which Mr. Hazare is fighting, is passed.

The quality control department of India will definitely become more active in this scenario. All products going into the market will be checked by some Food Inspector. It is going to revolutionize the industry.

But on the other hand, there might be some chaos due to this law....

Due to lots of middle man its difficult for a farmer to get good margins over their fruits/vegetables. They adulterate their goods to make production in more quantity. Now, it will not be passed until the quality department approves it. Situation might become difficult for farmers.

However, in another scenario we might be looking at the no-middleman market where farmers are as much profitable as they used to be earlier.
04-30-2011

: 43
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

Am naive so can someone care to explain me what this bill and this great fight will accomplish over the period of next 4 years ?

Care to explain me that when politics and bureaucracy becomes clean of all corruption/graft, what would be in it for politicians to contest for elections ? Who would sponsor their election campaigns ? What will be in it for any party worker to give up his time and be a part of the political parties ?

Is corruption we fight only that of bribes/graft or is also that of abuse of power ?

Nevertheless this maybe a positive step and a one in the right direction reflecting the will of common man of India but since my early learning in childhood I presume no one can speak the right sentence before mastering the alphabets, leave aside writing a full page in the annals of our constitution.

My expectations were far different from what you guys have come up with. I was looking forward to re-writing of our archaic constitution, change to presidential form of governance, a plebiscite, so on so forth.

At the core of our problem is our archaic constitution, its laws and bye-laws with over half of them written in pre-Independence era. Now I maybe young and profoundly stupid to suggest that this whole exercise of India Against Corruption is a sham which will give rise to even bigger problems.

I never heard of cancer being cured in the entire body by a single super-pill or the most expensive band-aid. We are always trapped in finding wrong solutions to non-existent issues. I am ashamed of finding corruption in every nook and corner of my country and even further ashamed today to see that the (so-called) intellectual class of people in my country are coming up with the worst of solutions.

I guess it will still be a long time before I say - 'I am proud to be Indian'.
05-01-2011

: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Look forward"

Gentel men we can never change our past. Only future maybe made bright. Do not count how much is deposited in "swiss banks". Only those efforts will be fruitfull which can make possible to bring out all black money hidden in our country first. At present according to news published, its seems corrupt's have majority and also have power. So for fight against corruption will be long enough. We need thousands of people like Hon'ble Anna Hazare going for "Satya Grah" each day without break. "Break" lets the corrupt to think how to crush the anty-corruption movement. So for in my opinion "Look Forward" only.
05-01-2011

: Chennai
: 70
:
: 166 | 0.03 Per Day

Aashish80,

A journey of a 1000 miles has to start with a single step, however small. What is important is the direction of the step. I believe Anna's movement has started in the right direction. Let's let the driver (Anna) steer the car, and just encourage him. If each of us gives instruction s, we'll not get anywhere.

Ganesan.
05-01-2011

:
"excellent thinking"

Aashish80,

A journey of a 1000 miles has to start with a single step, however small. What is important is the direction of the step. I believe Anna's movement has started in the right direction. Let's let the driver (Anna) steer the car, and just encourage him. If each of us gives instruction s, we'll not get anywhere.

Ganesan.
Gentle man u r quite right. Let Hon'ble Anna to be at driving seat. We go for moral support. But at the time of interval we should also share our feeling among us......................
05-01-2011

:
"The hidden point"

Anti Corruption movement has started but now we want the Anti-Adulteration Movement also to be pushed simultaneously.
These days some anti social elements have started adulteration in the blood too.We are consuming slow poison in fruits and pulses everyday.we cannot go to laboratory to before consuming Milk or other daily consumables.There should be strict laws against Adulteration and guilty should be given Death penalty then only these things will stop.

No one has right to play with the public lives.

We should also stand against Adulteration and there be should strict law for the same.
"Gentle man you have picked a problem that seems not to be uprooted by any law or act. Todays life has become quite hard to people who handle one day lasting things like milk, vegetable, fruits etc. One or two year before rs100 per day was enough to run one day living but at present they need rs300 to run one day living. The resources are same or decreasing result is "Adulteration". In my opinion price hike is the result of "wada byapar" & share market they should be banned as thousand of peoples are being cheated every day. Any of us never goes to complant at any time we loose upto rs1000 as to ask for justice is very dear in our coutry.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0