India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Anna Hazare
New Topics

Does the sonia gandi really operated???????

it may be. nahi bhai black money ko thikane laga rahi hogi...............

08-18-2011

: Aug 2011
: Gurgaon
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

it may be.
nahi bhai black money ko thikane laga rahi hogi..........
08-18-2011

: Raichur
: 45
:

God knows for what treatment she went, there is no details about her illness n treatment given. Our media people also do'nt want to investigate it, if it would have with a cricketer or a hero they would have very minute Details of every movement of treatment given etc. Just think the motive behind going abroad.
08-18-2011

: Bhubaneswar, Orissa
: 36
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

She doesn't have any rights to play with our country. She should stay away from Indian pollitics but should join bollywood as she is a good actor.
I am really feeling shy of having such an Indian who can't feel the pain of common people and talk like anything...God is there and she will get the result.
08-18-2011

: Delhi
:
Does the sonia gandi really operated???????

She may have been, she may not be....politics is a dirty game.

Giving her benefit of doubt.....I would rather question, if she is leader of masses as others too are and coudn't afford to live in salary and perks they get for which they arbitrarily increased their salary....why don't they get treated in India.
Who paid for expenses.
Why leader of masses run to foreign nations for treatement where as the cost is down here.
If they don't use the medical treatment here then how would they understand what common man has to face.
08-18-2011

: Apr 2011
: At present stationed in Hyderabad. Permanent residence in Mumbai
: 39
:
Sonia Gandhi in USA

Hi , thanks for posting this comment.
What I really feel that , the bloody Congress party is setting a stage up for Rahul Gandhi to take over.
I certainly doubt , Sonia Gandhi is really not well , Since she is not here , All the blame is being taken by Mr. Manmohan singh and team, ....
So all the oldies are taking beating to set up a stage for the New brigade of congress i.e Rahul Gandhi and his team to take over.
No doubt they would certainly appear one fine day , claiming their support with Anna ji and portraying that they have always wanted to do so.
And our innocent Mass would really fall for that crap.
I would also like to mention , that even the Media which is supporting the movement , would certainly praise Rahul's comment and his support to Anna, where as , Other opposition party would step back .....
I hope my hunch is all wrong and this never happens.. but if this really happens , I hope people are smart enough to look back and join the dots ..
This is purely my view point - And I agree that I might be totally wrong .. but this is just a possibility.
08-19-2011

: Feb 2011
: Chandigarh
:
: 312 | 0.07 Per Day

the congress is crap
08-19-2011

:
: 10 | 0.00 Per Day
It's a BIG question of career of a SON of a mother.....

A sense of humor will decide the reaction on this post.

In Bharat, life pattern follows ECMC (not my original idea) Education-Career-Marriage-Child. In Europe pattern is ESCC i.e. Education-Sex-Child-Career. (one is free to interchange later 2 stages).

An Indian mother herself from ESCC culture (where one 13 year old can lawfully have **X with a partner provide partner must not be older than 3years) is bringing up her child in a country with ECMC culture.

She has the freedom to shape the career of his son. She knows the real history (which was never taught to real Bhartiyas) that "BLOODY INDIANS ARE TO BE RULED". Right time will be the then when country will be in acute pressure and all other (bloody indian) congressmen will be declared useless . Right time for what : "PRINCE OF INDIA WILL BE CROWNED AS KING."

(Explore the fact, when the mother took citizenship of this country after her marriage, explore the law of her native country in case child is born to a citizen who has not renunciation its citizenship, explore whether your prince always has only one passport ?)

Hope for the best, we all will be celebrating the ceremony of crowning of PRINCE.

08-19-2011

:
: 10 | 0.00 Per Day
Are you a fool.........?

In country like India, where for media even a sneeze of MAHARANI and eye flue of RAAJKUMAR is news, that countrymen must know. No news on the "actual medical problem ? no medical bulletin after every hours? no prayer or worrying congressy chammach appearing on TV ? ....................NAHI GURU...KUCHH TO HAI. (CAN ANYBODY TELL WHAT PROBLEM SHE HAS GOT ?)

Remember news items were :-
  1. "Rajkumar in core committee,
  2. Rajkumar has been preferred to experienced.
So called YUVA CHEHRE appeared on TV channels to exalt us "fool". But road map is clear, don't worry, if everything remains as per plan we will certainly celebrate the first step of CROWNING OF PRINCE.

VANDE MATRAM
08-19-2011

: Ichajkaranji
:

I think she is not there for any boby sergery she is on diffrent operation might be some adjustments of swiss acc or there looted money to be trf somewhere else as they are sure that acc holders name will be published soon
08-19-2011

: 63
:
: 26 | 0.01 Per Day

I think she is not there for any boby sergery she is on diffrent operation might be some adjustments of swiss acc or there looted money to be trf somewhere else as they are sure that acc holders name will be published soon
Seems very true..........Mr.Manmohan and Rahul has to publically tell that actually where she is in US and our beloved media persons should broadcast News regarding this lady as she is required in India as day by day Annaji is creating problems for this govt. which is unhappy with his movement.She is the President of Congress ruling party and should send clear message to his partymen and public also regarding to handle the issue of Jan Lok Pal Bill.Why BJP is dumb on her absence?

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0