India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Anna Hazare
New Topics

Dismissed team Anna.

from last days update team Anna comity dismissed. will this show impact on the movement against corruption......

• 1 johngray123
  • 1 Dipak
  • 2 Rana

08-09-2012

: May 2012
: Mumbai
: 37
:
: 186 | 0.04 Per Day
Dismissed team Anna.

from last days update team Anna comity dismissed.
will this show impact on the movement against corruption.
08-09-2012

: Aug 2012
: agra
: 45
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

Anna ji and Team It is very good discussion to form a political party, I want to see Mr. Kejriwal as Prime Minister and Ms. Kiran Bedi as Home Minister. My full family will vote to you.
08-10-2012

: kalyan
: 38
:
: 19 | 0.00 Per Day

i urge from people of chandani chawk to teach a lesson to Mr. kapil Sibbal who recently told to media, "if anna team having a guts than try to win from chandani chawak"
so much ego is showing in his comment it seems like, he already buy people of chandani chawn by wining from chandani chawk(delhi) from last 2 elections.
08-10-2012

: Aug 2011
: DELHI
:
: 129 | 0.03 Per Day

This time in the 2014 general election, please ensure all over the country no congress candidate should win.This will be the great attribute to this motherland who is helpless today to save its borders from these cruel and corrupt rulers.Jai Hind !
08-12-2012

: Jul 2012
: joura (mp)
: 31
:
: 26 | 0.01 Per Day

In 2014 election me and my full family will support the anna
08-13-2012

: May 2012
: Mumbai
: 37
:
: 186 | 0.04 Per Day

thanks for reporting this msg. from of all you.
thank you . salute to Anna and his team.
jai hind
08-14-2012

: Pune
: 44
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day

Yes, Thats right Rana, These people already started selling the country, and the live example we have is... 2G scam... SWAN and Unitech company sold their telecom licenses to those comapnies which were banned in India (Etisalat and Telenor) in which Etisalat was already banned in India long back by Shivaraj Patil and Telenor is the company which purchasing all the instruments from Chinese company (which is producing parts for Chinies army) if they want they can setup the instruments in India to get the security intelligence. THIS IS THE BIGGEST SECURITY BREACH. Infact USA deny any deal with those comanies and India is openly inviting, this is not acceptable. IN KUTTON KA MAN KARE TO PAISO KE LIYE BHARAT KO SAREAAM BECH DENGE.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0