India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Anna Hazare

BJP is just using Anna hazare to come in satta (government)..........

As i conclude BJP is playing a game with Anna hazare sahab he just shows its support to him but .....

08-26-2011

: Aug 2011
: Indore
: 35
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day
BJP is just using Anna hazare to come in satta (government)..........

As i conclude BJP is playing a game with Anna hazare sahab he just shows its support to him but when in parliament, other MP are talks about JAN LOKPAL then they just start shouting and stops the conversation on JAN LOKPAL so as i think they trying to extent these issue via which the people get angry and CONGRESS government will just fall down........ BJP is just using Anna hazare to come in satta (government)..........
08-26-2011

: Apr 2011
: Bihar
: 54
:
: 13 | 0.00 Per Day
Politices is Politices

i think dont blame bjp.the whole system is corrupt so when any party or members create a goverment they feel they are king not a public representative.anna demand that parliament pass a resolution in favour of his three proposal.would you think that congress passes these resolution without any pressure I SAY NO.in voting pattern congress have to support these resolution if any small party doesnot vote in favour.but in common way they accused all parliamentarians for lost of resolution. thanks
08-27-2011

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Stop Fasting"

Gentle men ! Anna must stop fasing else we are going to loose an honest prime minister............................

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0