India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Anna Hazare
New Topics

Bharat Ratna for Anna or Sachin?

I'd like to have your opinion on this. Please do submit your votes as well........

: Who should be given Bharat Ratna?
Anna Hazare - read my opinion, why... 10 90.91%
Sachin Tendulkar - read my opinion, why... 1 9.09%
Can't Say - Read my opinion 1 9.09%
None 0 0%
: 11.

04-08-2011

: Apr 2011
: Chandigarh
: 44
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Question Bharat Ratna for Anna or Sachin?

I'd like to have your opinion on this. Please do submit your votes as well...
04-08-2011

: Pune
: 40
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

Let me tell you I am a die hard cricket fan & I am a huge fan of Sachin Tendulkar, but Bharat Ratna should go to a person who is sacrificing his life for the country & is not getting rewarded for this. Sachin's contribution to Indian cricket is second to none & all of us have to admit he is getting rewarded for it but Anna Hazare's contribution to India in the current era is second to none he has sacrificed everything for the country & is still sacrificing & is not getting anything in return I feel giving him a Bharat Ratna also wont be enough.
04-08-2011

: Narsinghpur (m.p)
: 43
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

great thought fully agreed1
04-08-2011

: Delhi
: 39
:
: 39 | 0.01 Per Day
Please do not compare!

To my view, it is unfortunate to bring this comparison of two people of different fields, different goals and different kind of service to nation.

Anna Hazare ji is respectable and even he, himself would not like to have such comparison. This denegrades to both national icons.
India Against Corruption
04-08-2011

: ap,india
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

Anna Hazare trying to change society, he is trying for good society, good for people
let us support Anna Hazare and stop corruption
04-08-2011

: Pune
: 40
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day
this is not a comparison

Buddy I agree to what you are saying & a humble person like Anna Hazare will not even bother who gets it but the Bharat Ratna has to go to someone so whom do you think should get it, there are a number of elligible candidates & you have to select one. I dont know what you will call selecting the right candidate comparing or competing....whatever. Right now this is not a moment to discuss who deserves the Bharat ratna we have to help Anna Hazare with his noble cause.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0