India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Anna Hazare

Answer to anna hazare's question

1st I namaskar to anna hazareji I have no Idea about politics & law. But in my opinion our party .....

08-03-2012

: Aug 2012
: Odisha
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Exclamation

1st I namaskar to anna hazareji
I have no Idea about politics & law. But in my opinion our party should be bind by many laws to provide it safety from corruption as well as corrupt person like "Janlokpal".It should be totally different from other party.That is why it create a different image in our peoples mind & they trust it easily.

thankU
08-07-2012

: Cincinnati, ohio (USA)
: 39
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

Im living in USA from last 10 years. I always been saying that KUCH NAHI HOGA INDIA KA, NOONE CAN CHANGE IT BUT NOW I HAVE HOPE. SOMETHING CAN HAPPEN. IT MIGHT TAKE ANOTHER 15 YEARS FO THIS TEAM TO BE IN POWER BUT SURELY WE WILL GET THERE. I ALWAYS BEEN PRETTY EMO ABOUT MY COUNTRY AND ALWAYS WANTED TO DO SOMTIN BUT I JUST DINT THINK I CAN DO ANYTHIN ALONE BUT SEEING THESE GUYS WORKIN TOWARD BETTER TMRO, I FEEL LIKE JOINING U GUYS. I WANT TO COME BACK TO INDIA AND HELP U GUYS BUT I GOT TOO MANY FAMILY PROBLEMS RIGHT NOW. MY MOM IS REALLY SICK BUT I TRUED TO TALK TO MY DAD AND ASK THEM TO MOVE TO INDIA SO I CAN JOIN THIS PARTY SOMEHOW BUT I FAILED TO MAKE THEM UNDERSTAND BUT IM STILL TRYING. LETS SEE WHT HAPPENS. I HOPE THEY AGREE WITH ME AND IT WILL BE THE HAPPIEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE IF THEY SAID OKEY
08-07-2012

: Delhi/NCR
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up It's the test of time!

Well, it's a tricky one.

In my opinion, the basis for selection of any candidate in Hazare's political party should be his/her thought process.

Irrespective of socio-economic status, sex or religion, it should be taken into consideration whether that person has a vision, integrity, intellect and articulation skills. Only those candidates must take a step forward who think that any single move taken by them can have a remarkable impact on the generations to come. And this emanates from the vision and knowledge.

So, go to well-enlightened, visionaries who are good orators and can make these 500 politically deaf sitting in Parliament come on their knees and bite the dust.
08-07-2012

: May 2012
: Mumbai
: 37
:
: 186 | 0.04 Per Day

use pattern like UPSC FOR selection of candidates for Anna's new party
but selectors are from retired military officers for all procedures of that selection process.
09-16-2012

: Sep 2012
: Bathinda
: 73
:
: 11 | 0.00 Per Day

Hi All True Indians,
Sh.Annaji & Team Could never succeed Because Big Sharks would Play such a Game Plan that his team could not get Majority in Parliament.In Absence of Majority his team could not amend the Laws as Sh Annaji Likes.As Sh. Annaji & his team has no experience of running Coalition Government so they would fail miserably.This needs Bull Power & Money Power in my opinion.
This is the Constitution Framed by Nehru & Family so that they could come again & again by Hook or Crook.From the last 70 Years of this Nehru & Family, Drama is being witnessed by the Poor people of India & he could do nothing.

Last edited by guptask; 09-16-2012 at 04:51 PM
09-17-2012

: Jun 2011
: vadodara,gujarat
: 65
:
: 35 | 0.01 Per Day

Persons who were having clean background and desire to serve the nation.They should be from different backgrounds like farmers ,traders ,teachers,doctors, bureaucrats etc.There should be representation from villages also.
09-25-2012

: Sep 2012
: Pune
: 43
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day

I do believe...India still have a a lot of talent similar to....Sir Vivekanand G, Bose, Chankaya, Chandershkar Azad, Lal Bahdur Shastri....etc. This search would be captured by huge manual efforts.. not on google/Media/Forums. Now a days, every one is Anna..so just we need to filter the most machted Anna.

JAI HIND!!
09-26-2012

: Vill+Post- Karmanpur, bariya , Ballia(up)
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

In Cadidate Selection Procedure, We have to focus most because they(Candidate) will be Ikon of our Party. According to me b/m point to be noted & give Preference in this
:-

* Candidate should be well educated.
* Should be from Local area , Not given Ticket from others area.
* Should be attached to that area people's Value.
* Should be political Background
* Should be Social worker.

Regards:-
Satish
09-27-2012

: M.P.
: 34
:
: 10 | 0.00 Per Day

Yes a new hope is awaking .......... From IAC's talanted members.......keep going IAC.
10-17-2012

: Oct 2012
: Delhi
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

Talwaron ki dharon pe itihas hamara banta hai,
jis oor jawani chalti hai uus oor zamana chalta hai .

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0