India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Anna Hazare
New Topics

Anna , We all indians are with you

This is like a dream come true, when in India someone like Anna is taking step against corruption A real .....

04-07-2011

: Apr 2011
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Anna , We all indians are with you

This is like a dream come true, when in India someone like Anna is taking step against corruption
A real gandhi for India ,Its my urge to all plp to pLzzzzzzzzzzz support him
04-07-2011

: 56
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

i too am fed up with the corruption which is going on &on.we must support Anna Hazare & fight against corruption.it will be an another freedom fight of India.only this time we will be ousting corruption instead of the Britisher's.the govt will have to do this else they will have to face the wrath of the Bhartiya janata.
04-07-2011

: 56
:
Thumbs up

[quote=sangeeta. r. verma;12166]i too am fed up with the corruption which is going on &on.we must support Anna Hazare & fight against corruption.it will be an another freedom fight of India.only this time we will be ousting corruption instead of the Britisher's.the govt will have to do this else they will have to face the wrath of the Bhartiya janata.dil diya hai jaan bhi denge aie watan tere liye.
04-07-2011

:
Anna Hazare we are with you......Jai Hind

Lets all Support "JAN LOKPAL BILL" .....Be a true indian like SHRI ANNA HAZARE......Let Government lean down against this struggle and efforts of him and Jan [Public].

Jai Hind
-Rajkumar
04-07-2011
Jai

:
Thanks a ton Anna Ji...

I never had a thought that such an event can occur... Guys pls passon this message to all whom you know and awaken... I am really Impressed by Anna Hazare ji... We could see a ray of hope for ending the Corruptions and leave Happily ...

Regards,
Jai Jagadish.
"Every cloud has a silver lining !! "
04-07-2011

: 35
:

At least someone is taking some steps. Come on India this is the way it can be done.
04-07-2011

:

Thanks Anna - Gandhi of 21st Century.

Pehle angrejp ko bhagaya ab bhrastachariyo ko bhagayenge.
Aam admi ka hath congress ke sath? Nahi am admi ka hath anna ke sath.

Vande Matram.

Anup Sinha
04-07-2011

:

Anna - aaj ka Gandhi. Hum tumare sath hai.

Am admi ka hath congress ke sath? Nahi - aam admi ka hath anna ke sath.

Join and fight against corruption.

Anup Sinha
04-07-2011

: 37
:

Anna - aaj ka Gandhi. Hum tumare sath hai.

Am admi ka hath congress ke sath? Nahi - aam admi ka hath anna ke sath.

Join and fight against corruption.

Anup Sinha

I am planning on joining Anna for Satyagrah. I won't mind giving up food for as many days needed! However, how do I approach about letting the fact out? Obviously it won't help if the fast goes unnoticed! How do I get my decision conveyed?
04-07-2011

: Mumbai
:

We all support thisJan lokpal bill. We are proud of you for leading our nation for fighting againest corruption. I think this bill will help to reduce corruption in our country.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0