India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Anna Hazare
New Topics

Anna Hazare We are with You!

Fight against Corruption. Be a support of respected Anna Hazare. Please move forward and take this step today! Anna Hazare .....

04-06-2011

: Apr 2011
: 41
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Anna Hazare We are with You!

Fight against Corruption. Be a support of respected Anna Hazare. Please move forward and take this step today!

Anna Hazare aage badho hum tumhare saath hain!
04-06-2011

: 80
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

Anna Hazare aage badho hum tumhare saath hain! Our Mahathmaji, We are with you to fight against corruption.
04-06-2011

: 41
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

Thanks! for the spontaneous reply..
04-06-2011

: 50
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

Aadarniya Anna ji,

Many thanks for giving voice to billions of Indians who have been at the verge of collapse. People of India are tired of bad governance and you have shown them a ray of light.

I remind to all of you that Manmohan Singh has said in his initial speech that "Politians should reform themselves before it is too late"

Atal Bihari Vajpeyee said when BJP won four states elections that no one should be happy or sad as we might have a lots of Forex reserve but we are hollow from inside.

Last edited by paniruddh; 04-06-2011 at 09:29 PM : Incompelete
04-06-2011

: 37
:

anaa hajare amhi tumchya sobat ahot . tumhi je paul ucalle ahe te aj apalya deshchi garj ahe.anna kahr sangaych mhantal tar aj apalya deshala mahan mhanu vata nahi. aj hai congress che nete hajaro cr rupaye sahaj khatat ani kuni kahich karat nahi are kay chlale ahe deshat he nete apalyala murkh smajtat ka? anna amhi ahot tumchya sobat
04-06-2011

:

Respected Annaji, saprem namaskar,

Thank you very much for giving voice against corruption.
04-06-2011

:
We r with U

Annaji we r with u I think you have the guts which most of us dont have, please continue. Actually we are so busy in our life so that we just think "Mera kya is Desh ka kuch nahi hone bala"

You r the one who is showing the way and now we can see there is some one who really care for our country, we also care but we dont want to go against those super power Politician. This is just out of tollarance power.

Please dont quit, Go ahed I hope You gate my age.

Wish u best of luck. And stop when Lokpal Bill do pass.

Last edited by biswaeie12; 04-06-2011 at 09:51 PM
04-07-2011

: 37
:
: 9 | 0.00 Per Day

really salute the spirit of anna hazare... he is taking risk of his life for d welfare of entire nation... i hv found my idol in him... we all are with you sir. may God give him much more strength to keep the battle on..
04-07-2011

:

I pledge my support to the movement against corruption led by Anna Hazare.
04-07-2011

: 63
:

Dear Anna Hazare ji,

Eventhough India got independence in 1947, the fruits of the same are not cherished by all the Indians due to corruption at all levels. This is the second freedom struggle to free us from the corruption, that you have started. We are with you Sir. Hope India and the Indians deserve a better deal with corruption free India. Lokpal bill should be passed. It is the need of the day. Hope our elders, statesmen, politicians, moral leaders, industrialists, general public at large, support this whole heartedly.
VANDE MATARAM

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0