India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Anna Hazare
New Topics

Anna Hazare Unwell after hunger-strike... we need to stand by him

I pray to God for good health and quick recovery for Mahatma Anna Hajare. I am directing my all positive .....

04-09-2011

: Apr 2011
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day
Get well soon Anna Ji..We need you

I pray to God for good health and quick recovery for Mahatma Anna Hajare. I am directing my all positive energy towards Anna Hajare Ji for good health......

Jai Hind Jai Bharat
04-09-2011

: SURAT 395002
: 78
:
: 21 | 0.00 Per Day
Cool Anna Saheb's Health

Dear Comrades,
i am deeply worried . i am 65 years.i pray that whatever balance in longevity and life i have , may be added to Anna Saheb's life. We need him for another 28 years,because ,India has come to such a sorry pass that it will require that much time for repair.He was cheated on many counts by politicians of all colours & flags, so ,we have to be careful this time.Till the moment the Jan Lokpal Bill is adopted and passed unanimously by both houses of Parliament and the President gives approval, the baton of agitation should be give periodically to Baba Ramdev, Sri Ravishankar and others. We should bring Anna Saheb in the battle front as the last resort.
Yours truly,
Dr. Bankimchandra M.Desai
Surat 395002
04-09-2011

: 46
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

May god bless him with long life and good health
04-09-2011

: 50
:
Encourage

Dear All,

Please cooperate in bending the neck of government in getting rid of corruption.
Jai Anna Hazare
Long Live Anna Hazare

India should have more Anna Hazares

Bharat Matha ki Jai.
04-09-2011

: West Bengal, India
: 63
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

Good wishes to Annaji and we pray to God for his speedy recovery.
04-09-2011

: palanpur
: 40
:

may god bless him a long life because now he is the our leader of this fight he teach us to fight and after a very long time we find a real Hero

lets support our hero lets make india a real India

Jai Hind
04-09-2011

:
congartulations and prayer for speedy recovery

While I would like to offer my congratulations on his success, I pray the Almighty for his speedy recovery

Ananthanarayanan
04-09-2011

: Mar 2011
: 36
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day
Salam Anna Hazare for his valuable contribute against corruption

We All are standing with anna hazare against corruption and we pry to god for his health this is a very good step against corruption we are the youth we will always with india against corruption mavement and its our humble request dont include any political person

JAI HIND
04-09-2011

: 39
:

India needs men like Anna Hazare....our voice has been heard! The step in the right direction has been taken, but still a long way to go. We are with you anna. We will lend you how much ever support is possible. Our dream of corrupt free India will be realized. Take care of your health....speedy recovery!
04-09-2011

: Mar 2011
:

Every moment we r with Mr. Hazare & against Corruption. Inshallah we will win.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0