India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Anna Hazare
New Topics

Anna Hazare

Hi All, Mahatma Gandhiji is back with all of us in the form of Anna Hazare. Let us fight corruption .....

04-08-2011

: Apr 2011
: chennai
: 54
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Smile Anna Hazare

Hi All,

Mahatma Gandhiji is back with all of us in the form of Anna Hazare. Let us fight corruption in all levels. Anna Hazare is real hero for all of us. All of us has to show solidarity for him. Salute to him for his satyagraha. Atleast for him, Lord varuna will rain in India and make it green. Satyagraha is the best tool to root out all evils from self and society. If Lokpal bill is passed in parliament with representations of 50% each from Government and society, it will be victory for entire India. If His Satyagraha wins, India will become Superpower in 2 years. God bless all of us. Ravi Raja.
04-08-2011

: nellore, andhra pradesh
: 24
:
: 15 | 0.00 Per Day

we the citizens of india are ready to fight corruption at any level. as ravi raja uncle told, anna hazare sir is like the mahatma of the new generation. he truly is a real hero and he will lead us children to a safe and corruption free tomorrow. that is for sure because we the citizens are to support anna hazare ji's movements. we are blessed to have such a great personality in our country. anna hazare ji, go on with your movements. we will support you.
04-08-2011

: Bangalore
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

I agree with you guys. We all are with Anna.
04-08-2011

: 45
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
My name is Anna & I'm not a politician.

My name is Anna & I'm not a politician.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0