India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS > NEWS & VIEWS
New Topics

Whatever Arvind Kejriwal Spoken is correct?

In my opinion whatever Arvind Kejriwal has spoken during his speech in UP for the candidates who are spoty and .....

• 1 Rana

02-27-2012

: Aug 2011
: DELHI
:
: 129 | 0.03 Per Day
Whatever Arvind Kejriwal Spoken is correct?

In my opinion whatever Arvind Kejriwal has spoken during his speech in UP for the candidates who are spoty and fighting legislative elections is correct.Media itself shows the numbers and thier criminal records.Then why people like Laloo Prasad are crying today.

Truth is always bitter.When a person like Kejriwal spoken the truth,the whole politicians took it against the Parliament and said that this is the dishonour of Sansad.They think that Sansad is their Virasat and people are their workers/slaves.This is the difference between the qualified person like Arvind and the parliamentrian who are not so qualified.Most of our MP/MLAs are not highly qualified.They come to the legislative bodies as our majority of population doesn't know the reality of these leaders.

Who says about the concept of Mahatma Gandhi to hatered to the Sin and not the Sinner is now seeming to vis a versa.And this is the need of time otherwise the politics of today will drag the country far behind the progress that required today.

We have seen that how these politicians have made us fool by not passing the strong lokpal bill in the parliament.Who doesn't want the end of corruption?I think the politicians,bureaucrates and the Juduciary itself don't wish to have strong check on it immediately.If all these would have serious on the matter and prepare themselves honestly to give better future to the Nation,this bill shall be passed in the winter session of parliament itself.I think many of them are involved in corruption and hv a fear of named publicly.

Hope these leader come up with their virtual impower to do the best for the Nation otherwise they will be abused by the public time to time.

Jai Hind!
02-27-2012

: Feb 2012
: Nagpur Maharashtra
: 75
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
What Arvind says is correct.

It is really sad truth that whatever Arvind has said is correct but only by blaming the politicians will not bring the change. In fact most of the educated people are not going for voting only because they do not want any, listed in the list. But this is not the remedy.In my opinion why we should act as an hoard of ships and dance according to the tune of the political parties who so ever they may be, because all the parties are sailing in the same boat and they are giving tickets to the anti social element only because they are winning and increasing the number of elected candidates in order to get in power.
In my opinion one thing can be done. Can we not get together and select on honest candidate from our own constituencies and help him in all respects to get elected. In this manner the candidate who is contesting the election will not have to spend a pie over his expenses for elelection.It may be possible that some one of these candidates may turn to be dishonest but the number will be very less and they will under constant constrain to be kicked out if not proved worthy to the peoples trust.

Last edited by S.V.Bodas; 02-27-2012 at 06:21 PM
02-27-2012

: Feb 2012
: Nagpur Maharashtra
: 75
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

The best way to make electoral reforms is to choose candidates yourself from your own constituencies and help them in all respects rather than voting for the candidates selected by the political parties and do man to man contact, come out in large number for voting.
The irony of our system is that only 35-40% voting is done out of which the elected candidates gets very less % but get elected because we are not coming out for voting.Rather than blaming the darkness please please candle the light.Do'nt let Annaji and other associates fight the battle alone join them with full fledged participation. We do not need any money/fund to fight elections.

Last edited by S.V.Bodas; 02-27-2012 at 06:20 PM

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0