India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS > NEWS & VIEWS
New Topics

POLITICAL ALTERNATIVE - Brilliant

A POLITICAL ALTERNATIVE - looks like the team is making the right moves. Politics per se is not bad; politics .....

08-03-2012

: Aug 2012
: Gurgaon
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Smile POLITICAL ALTERNATIVE - Brilliant

A POLITICAL ALTERNATIVE - looks like the team is making the right moves. Politics per se is not bad; politics is about governance. What is important is whether it is GOOD POLITICS or BAD POLITICS. There is a need for cleaner people to join active politics to cleanse the system, to change it from bad to good. To change the system, one needs to be in the system. Lokpal is one of the important a cog in the wheel. Under the current political dispensation, neither will the Jan Lokpal bill be passed and nor will a strong Lokpal be created. 40 Years is more than a generation; and if the Govt. had the will and the intention, India may well have been a better country live in. No matter how much amount of pressure is exerted from outside, the govt. will not relent, for its lack of will is more than evident. To bring about a change, initiatives will have to be taken from within and the corrupt political wolves will have to be fought from within the system. Towards than end, Team Anna should join active electoral politics and also drive cleaner prominent people from the society to join politics and administration. I just hope that the hope of a clean up they held out to the country does not fritter away. I just hope that they have the strength and courage to take the fight forward towards a better India.
I also hope that the media, both print and electronic alike, does a balanced, just, correct and unbiased reporting unlike what they more often than do at present and giving the impression of being bought over by … it’s obvious!

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0