India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS > NEWS & VIEWS
New Topics

Kiran Bedi's explanation is unacceptable.

Explanation given by Mrs. Kiran Bedi about overclaim of travelling charges is not acceptable because wrong things done for right .....

10-21-2011

: Apr 2011
: KORBA(Chattisgarh)
: 75
:
: 23 | 0.00 Per Day
Kiran Bedi's explanation is unacceptable.

Explanation given by Mrs. Kiran Bedi about overclaim of travelling charges is not acceptable because wrong things done for right cause can't make the wrong as right. If a thief distributes his wealth to poor people, can Kiran Bedi say that he is right. She should have clearly billed the travell charges for economy class and claimed the savings as donation from these institutions. Nothing is wrong if the explanation is accepted as most of the wrong deeds are for right cause.Team Anna should accept the mistake and should not support the justification. She should also accept the mistake boldly and creat a good example for all team members.
11-08-2011

: Nov 2011
: punjab
: 39
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

I am finding it funny that we are watching scams of 72000 crores and 2 lakh crores and all media and government is much more concerned about overclaiming of 14000 rs by Kiran Bedi and that is also not proven. Dont all of you think its pretty funny. I am just thinking that in future , media and government shall come with a big bang issue that Anna Hazare has not paid 6.5 Rs to the shopkeeper for the potatoes he bought....................
11-08-2011

: Aug 2011
: Delhi
: 60
:
: 70 | 0.02 Per Day
Aaoo BHARAT BANAYE...Let's build BHARAT

Jai Bharat

The moment this act of Dr. Kiran Bedi came into public, Sh. Kejriwal's views were first to come out that “Wrong is Wrong”.

And even Dr. Bedi had accepted this, though she might have given an explanation that it was done under the impression that she was doing this for a good cause.

But, Dr. Bedi never said that she did a right thing and a step ahead to have an acceptance of this wrong doing, she immediately told her NGO to pay back this money to the concern NGO and as per newspaper reports same amount has been paid back.

Mydear, I am finance professional and also felt in same manner as you have said. Still in broad sense I can make out that this might be done under the impression that if any one paying me for Business class fare (as a reward for my speeches and work with which they would be benefited) and now this is upto me to travel by same Business class or save money for my organisation.

Moreover, noone is perfect in this world but this is important to see how boldly she had accepted the same and acted in right direction.

I salute Dr. Bedi and Team Anna for the same.

Jai Bharat

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0