India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS > Opinion & POLLs
New Topics

Why all the power with MP'S/MLA'S ? just Every Poitician Thinks.

I here today Mr. Kapil Sibbal / Ms. Ambika Soni / Mr. Manish Tiwari on News Channels when theey commented .....

08-14-2011

: Aug 2011
: Jabalpur, M.P.
: 53
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Why all the power with MP'S/MLA'S ? just Every Poitician Thinks.

I here today Mr. Kapil Sibbal / Ms. Ambika Soni / Mr. Manish Tiwari on News Channels when theey commented on Mr. Anna Hazare & his Team Members.

1. They said Anna was found in Corruption charges by Sawant Commision report, My reply to them is why then Maharashtra Govt. did not take any actio on him? Why Maharashtra Govt. silent on this issue?

2. They said Permission was only given for 3 days "ANSHAN". My Reply to them is "ANSHAN" Allways does for some Object/Goal to Achieve there is no time limit when the Object/Goal will Achieved? they refere to past "ANSHAN" details done By Gandhiji, Bhagat Sing & Other Freedom Fighters.

3. They Said Letter to PM has not the language of a Gandhian My reply to them is What they have done to BABA RAMDEV & THERE SUPPORTERS on 05/06/2011 was a Gandhian did? The Language Used By Digvijay Sing, Kapil Sibbal, Manish Tiwari is a Gadhian?

4. They Said Why Mr. Arvind Kejariwal speaks with Anna My reply to them is the Letter Written To PM then Why the Speaks up Let PM to Reply.

5. They said Anna is Blackmailing Govt. My reply to them doing "ANSHAN" is Blackmailing? just refer to Freedom Fighters "ANSHAN" That time They Blackmailed the British Govt.?
08-15-2011

: Aug 2011
: Ajmer
: 58
:
: 29 | 0.01 Per Day

The Congress party alone seems to be affected by the movement. They forget that the leaders in the freedom fighting movements also used the same method to pressurize the British government. We are unable to understand that why they call this peaceful movement anti democratic, anti Gandhian. Do they know the Gandhian philosophy. I fear that most of them might not have known the full name of Bapu. They pretend to be authoritative on Gandhian philosophy but their acts are altogether different.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0